the mess part 2

Saiki brought the boy into the locker room and grabbed his face with both hands.  seriously he looked at him and said

"kaidou, i love you okay, and something bad happened when we were outside and I will fix it."

"whats going on saiki?" kaidou asked nerviously "did my pants rip or sonething?" he asked nerviously and twisted around and inspected his gym outfit.  "why was everyone looking at me?" he asked scared knowing it wasnt his pants. 

siaki used his mind to disrupt the electical fields and shut down all phones signals within a 200 miles radius. 

"kaidou, trust me please.  Ill fix this." 

"Fix what?!"

"Someone has a picture of you, and showed someone.   I think someone stole IT off my phone."

kiadou was confused monetarily then his eyes went wide. 

"what!?!? s-saiki!   i didnt even want that picture to exist!" he whined and pushed siaki in the chest weakly.  tears started picking his eyes. "THIS IS SOOO EMBARRASING I C-CANT BELIEVE THIS!" 

"maybe you should sneak home before next class.  ill meet you there after school?"

"dont BOTHER!" He screamed.  he grabbed his bag and ran past siaki and ran towards home, breaking down. 

---

siaki turned his phone on.  he looked to see where the last messages were sent. 

unknown number.  so he sent it 'supposidly' to someone elses phone.  and he doesnt know who.  hes trying to listen in to find the guilty party but every voice is all on the same topic.  a cum covered kaidou. 

Saiki switched out of his clothes and started running from 'friend' to 'friend'   he took one kids phone and asked who sent them it. oh it was person 'c'

siaki ran to person c who claimed they recieved it from person b

finally siaki found person b and asked who they got it from.  they claimed person A was a unknown number.   

he did this a few times and each chain led to the original sender being person A and an unknown contact.

---------

even in teruhasis breakdown she managed to think ahead.  she had an app on her phone to block her contact info.  as a perfect pretty girl you have to be safe.  she had this 'safety feature' put on during a sleepover and her phone was used to make prank calls, anonymously.  

of course the perfect pretty girl took part but only under the rules that they be nice to everyone they prank called.  of course she was also blessing them with her voice! her time! her attention! so it was more like a gift, not a prank. 

she used this anonymous filter to send out that picture.   she doesnt know why she did it.  oh god she felt bad the second it was sent.  thats not something a perfect pretty girl does. 

---------

siaki thought about changing everyones memory, but the second they look at their phone it  woukd be back again just like that.  

what he needed to do is to find the person responsible and make them pay. 

now who would want to hurt kaidou he was so sweet. 

or was this to hurt him? who has sonething against both of them?

of course.... why didnt he think of it earlier. 

teruhashi.