I'll get you off

Saiki pulled kaidous boxers off and left him exposed.  

"SAIKI!" he shouted and his breathing picked up pace.  He moved his hands down to cover his junk, still not used to anyone seeing it.  How embarrasing. The pink haired lad reached down and grabbed the hem of Kaidous shirt and tugged it up, moving the boys hands in the process.  

"S-saiki!!! Why do I need to be naked???" he asked worried.

"I like you better this way." he smirked and pulled his own shirt off.   He left the rest of his clothes on.   Saiki pulled the smaller lad to sit up straight then pulled him the the edge of the couch a bit more, before grabbing his knees and spreading them.

"No sex?" Kaidou asked as he gripped the couch pillows on the side of him.  

"No baby, just let me take  care of you." he said and got on his knees between his legs.  He leaned down and started sucking hickeys up his thighs going higher and higher.  "Do you like this?"

"Y-yeah." he choked on his own words.  He started thinking about the pleasure and a static sort of sensation washed out his mind as he leaned back in bliss when a warm mouth engulfed his dick.  Saiki thought of it like a TV that is not on a channel, its almost a peaceful buzz.

Saiki bobbed his head, he worked his tongue around the tip as he listened for any indication to stop, or to change up his movements.  Suddenly a channel turned on.  

"If- If we had sex would I do it or you?" He moaned out as Saiki sucked and bobbed his head between the boys legs.  

"We both would, thats the point of sex." He said after coming off his dick with a pop.  He took a second to breath and gripped the boys length and started to stroke him.  

"I mean, w-would you put it in me? Or I do it to..." he breathed losing his train of thought.  He was thinking of how Saiki is so cool and such a bad boy type, strong, handsome, he really isnt the type to get on his knees, is he? Isn't that the thing bottoms do? 

"I would, I fuck you." he said and sucked his fingers for a second and reached down and swirled his finger tip at Kaidous entrance.  "I'd let you fuck me sometimes too if you wanted, but youd be my bottom, I'd bend you over and take you in soooo many places." he smirked and kaidou turned red and tensed up as Saiki slid his finger into him.  

"Ehh, Saiki, that feels weird.." He said covering his eyes, there he goes again. 

"Yeah, it will for a minute." he said and pulled the finger out then slid it back in.  He did that till he relaxed then added another finger.  

"Ah! Saikiii" he moaned at the intrusion of another finger.   Saiki used his free hand to release his own dick and slowly started to stroke himself as he watched the boy withering in front of him.  

Kaidou opened his eyes and saw Saiki touching himself, it was hot.  but he wasnt sure if he should offer to touch him or go for it.  Before he could ask saiki also leaned down and licked up Kaidous hard cock.  

recap: One hand jerking himself, one hand fingering Kaidou, not his mouth on his dick, boy does he got some skills. 

"Saiki!" he moaned loudly and suddenly his instincts took over and his hands found Saikis hair and he fisted the pink locks, careful not to knock off his... Antena? head band? cosplay? Kaidou didnt really know, but he figured it was like his bandages, it made him feel better.  

Saiki sucked faster as he pressed his fingers in deeper and curled them.  

" SAIKI!" he screamed and came in the boys mouth.  He didnt last long, but he has never doen anything like that before. 

Saiki pulled his fingers out and moved up to kaidous mouth, still jerking off.  In the haze of his own orgasm and kissing Saiki, Kaidou didnt realize the boy was making out with him and jerking off until the pink haired boy came on Kaidous stomach.  

Kaidous opened while their tounges danced, he pulled back.  

"Oh... Im a mess now." he chuckled nervously.  Kinda embarrassed to be covered in Saikis cum.

"You look hot though." he said and took his phone from his pocket after slipping his dick back in his pants.  he took a picture of Kaidou exhausted, breathless, red, and covered in jizz.   

"SAIKI!"" he sat up quickly.  "Don't take pictures!!! Delete that!" he whined and tried to reach forward but tumbled from the couch.  Saiki slid his phone away and picked him up.  He was obviously to tired to try and fight him.

"Just for me, no one will see. " he reasurred as he picked the boy up and through him over his shoulder and carried him upstairs to the bathroom.  It was time for a shower.