Letters

I sighed as I entered my house, even if we had a war with a opposing company, I still had to head home exhausted "Y/N Do you need anything?" Cole asked me as I wavered in the doorframe "my bed" I muttered before Cole picked me up bridal style and took me to my bed, he lay me down gently after drawing back the covers to place me in "Cole you do realise I can walk right?" I reminded him as he gave a slight smile "of course but you had a big ordeal today with Connor and it was the least I can do" he told me gently "what do you think will happen with him" I asked Cole as he hesitated "it will be disabled or destroyed" Cole answered me as I sighed and snuggled more into the quilt before I glanced up at Cole to see his led flash "Commander Fowler has just contacted you to tell you that tomorrow stay in bed" Cole reported as I smiled "Thank him and say that I will" I replied as Cole gave a quick nod "message sent" he replied as I closed my eyes "Hank has told me that he has ordered a new android" Cole reported as I frowned at him "Hank? Android?" I asked him as he nodded "Hank Anderson has requested to order and keep a non deviated RK800" Cole continued "he also has invited you to lunch tomorrow" he added as I smiled "tell him I accept" I told him "Y/N is there anything else that you would like?" Asked Cole as he stood there "warmth" I answered before Cole took off his jacket and placed it over me "Cole are you going to do anything?" I asked the android "unless instructed too, I will be awaiting orders" he explained "well clean the house and then get some sleep" I ordered him "where shall I rest?" He asked "in here" I stated plainly before Cole left the room as I fell asleep.

I woke up with the smell of breakfast, I slowly blinked away the morning streaks of light before taking off Cole's jacket and then the quilt. I stood up and walked out of the room and down the stairs to the kitchen, Cole was sat on the sofa with my laptop "good morning Y/N, how was your sleep" Cole asked me "Warm, your jacket is effective" I told him as he glanced up "I was designed to help humans and find androids, you should know this by now" pointed out Cole "Cole, stop trying to outsmart me" I told him "I'm not trying, I always outsmart you with my features" he said smirking "mail arrived at 9:45" Cole reported handing me two letters, I analysed the writing on both of the letters
Letter 1: writing of Connor-Rk800- #313-248-317-51
Letter 2: writing of Jason Dechart
I placed both of the letters down on the table "Jason Dechart? Was Jason the son of Anthony Dechart, a DPD Officer?" Asked Cole as I nodded before turning away from it "don't worry about it Cole, he's dead now" I replied as Cole placed a reassuring hand on my shoulder "do you wish to talk about it, My features can-" he started before I took his hands off my shoulders "It doesn't matter Cole, just drop the subject" I told him as Cole stood there "Ive fed Chance and he is sleeping in his bed" Reported Cole as I hesitated "Thank you Cole" I answered as I left the room to get changed "would you like assistance?" Cole offered as I shook my head "no, I'm okay" I said before shutting the door behind me.