Boiling point

The young officer sat down across from me as I raised an eyebrow "you were saying?" I asked as he opened his mouth to speak "I'm not supposed to say this since Gavin, I mean Detective Reed, is family but it's something that troubles me and I am sure it will trouble you" he explained as I stayed composed "spit it out then" I ordered as Reed took a moment to gather his words "Gavin, I mean Detective Reed is obviously quite close with his Android" "yes the RK950, I've seen" "yes that android but multiple of us including Officer Chen who was previously very close with Reed" I cut him off with a sigh "Reed if you have anything interesting to say please get to the point" I told him as he hesitated once again "Reed has plans to replace you with himself and his first step, is to kill RK900" He revealed to me as I sat there shocked. "Gavin can't kill Cole, not after the Connor incident" I stuttered placing my hands firmly on my chair "Gavin himself isn't going to kill him, his Android is" he explained as I saw Cole leave his desk and marched towards the evidence room as I instantly stood up "thank you Officer, I shall handle this" I told him as he didn't move "I don't want you to go in along ma'am" he protested as I grabbed my pistols "tough, that's an order" I denied him before pushing myself past to get to the office door and towards the evidence room.

I waited outside the evidence room for a good moment to enter the room but even in this case their wouldn't be one so instead of waiting I finally decided to enter. I pushed the door open to see Charlotte with her gun raised at Cole, their tension at the boiling point with Gavin practically whispering in the new androids ear as I stood next to Cole "get out of this Y/N" Gavin said as I took one of my two pistols out and handed one to Cole before pointing the other at Gavin who drew his pistol "whatever happens now, it ends up in a stalemate" I told him as Gavin laughed "I don't see it coming to a stalemate there's only one victory" he said "Rk900 and RK950 are the same Android with different genders, neither of them can win and with us, it's one, both or none" I said laying the facts down "you don't deserve to be in power if this unit" said Gavin, his smirk rising as I clicked the safety off my gun "you forget the power I have at this moment Gavin" I told him as he laughed manically before he nudged his Android as the female counterpart tried to shoot Cole who moved to the right before running at the female version as I launched myself at Gavin. I threw the gun in his hands to the other side of the room, in retaliation Gavin pushed up against me to throw me off him but while getting up to launch himself back at the gun, I firmly placed my foot on his back as his hands succumbed to the weight before I grabbed a pair of handcuffs and clipped them on him as I sighed at the sight of him sitting in a ball before his Android knocked me down. I rolled to the side to try and writhe out of her lighter frame and weight before Cole kicked her head which ended up having the RK950 on the floor beside Gavin as he placed handcuffs on the Android "abandoning your post and challenging authorities, I'm pretty sure we can get you done for that" decided Cole glancing over towards me with a smile.

The harder the battle
The sweeter the victory