CHAPTER 2

SHARMA VILLA

Gauri's mother continues to knock at the door but nobody opens it. She feels tensed and immediately runs towards Gauri's father.

GM- Suniye ji, Gauri darwaza nahi khol rahi hai. (Gauri is not opening the door).

GF- What?

They immediately goes towards her room and knocks the door but nobody answers it so they break the door. They look around the room but they neither found Gauri nor Anika.

Anika's bodyguard immediately starts searching the room.

They turn towards Mr. Sharma.

B- Anika ma'am kahan hain? (Where is Anika ma'am?)

GF- Hume kuch nahi pata. Yahan humari beti bhi gayab hai. (We don't know anything and our daughter is also missing.)

The bodyguard immediately calls Viraj.
___________________________________

TRIVEDI HOUSE

Viraj was sitting on his chair with his eyes closed. Suddenly his phone rings and his P.A. answers the call. He then forwards the phone to Viraj.

P- Sir Anika ma'am ke bodyguard ka call hai. (Sir, its Anika ma'am's bodyguard's call)

Viraj nods and asks him to put the phone on speaker.

B- Sir, Anika ma'am kahin nahi mil rahi hain.(Sir, Anika ma'am is missing.)

Viraj opens his bloodshot eyes and holds the phone tightly in anger.

V- KYA MATLAB HAI KI NAHI MIL RAHI HAI? CHOTI TOH APNI DOST KI SHAADI MEIN GAYI THI NA. (WHAT DO YOU MEAN THAT SHE IS MISSING? SHE WENT TO HER FRIEND'S WEDDING, RIGHT?)

Bodyguard gets scared after listening to him.

B- Sir, woh aur unki friend dono shaadi se gayab ho gaye hain. (Sir, Anika ma'am and her friend, both went missing from here)

V- AUR TUM KAHAN THE? Uski friend ke parents se poocho? (AND WHERE WERE YOU? Ask her friend's parents)

B- Sir. Unhe bhi kuch nahi pata. (Sir. They also don't know anything)

V- TOH UNHE UTHA KE LAO YAHAN. JAB TAK MERI CHOTI NAHI MIL JAATI, TAB TAK KOI NAHI BACHEGA. (THEN BRING THEM HERE. I WILL NOT SPARE ANYONE TILL I GET MY CHOTI BACK.)

B- Ok sir.

The bodyguards forcefully take Mr. & Mrs. Sharma to Trivedi house.

V- JAO DHOONDO MERI CHOTI KO. AGAR WOH MUJHE NAHI MILI TOH SOCH LENA KI PHIR LOGO KO TUMHARI LAASHE MILENGI. GO. (NOW GO AND FIND MY SISTER. IF I DIDN'T GET MY SISTER BACK THEN GET THIS IN YOUR BRAIN THAT PEOPLE WILL GET YOUR DEAD BODIES. GO)