EPILOGUE

2 YEARS LATER

There was hustle and bustle everywhere in the Oberoi Mansion as it was the wedding of kitty.

Shivaay and Anika were running here and there to look after the arrangements.

Kitty was running here and there in the house due to nervousness. Gauri was running behind her to catch her and make her ready for the wedding.

G- Kitty, please aise door mat bhago warna tumhara dulha bhaag jayega tumhe aise dekh ke. (Kitty, please don't run like this, otherwise your groom will run away after looking at you like this.)

Kitty stopped immediately and looked at Gauri and did a 'meoww' sound innocently.

She ran towards Gauri and Gauri scooped her up in her arms.

G- Acha ji, damadji ki naam sunte hi dekho kaise line pe aa gayi.

Anika came towards Gauri and caressed kitty's back.

A- Kyu Meri beti ko pareshan kar rahi hai? Ab ja aur usko ready kar. Baraat aane hi wali hogi.(Why are you troubling my daughter? Now go and make her ready. Groom and his family will be here anytime.)

Gauri nodded her head and took kitty along with her.

Suddenly Shivaay hugged her from back. Anika smiled and held his hands.

A- Hello Kitty ke papa.

S- Hello kitty ki mummy. Tum sab kuch ready kar rahi ho par tum khud hi ready nahi ho. (You are making everything and everyone ready but you yourself aren't ready. )

A- But Shivaay, itna saara kaam baaki hai. (But Shivaay, so much work is left to be done.)

S- Sab kaam ho jayega, pehle tum ready ho jao. (Everything will be done. First you go and get ready.)

Anika nodded her head and took Shivaay along with him.

A- Aap bhi ready ho jaeye, Mr. Oberoi.( You also get ready, Mr. Oberoi.)

Shivaay smiled and both of them left to get ready.

After sometime, Shivaay and Anika got ready.