CHAPTER 12

It was early morning. Sunrays peeped into the room and fell on two souls who were sleeping in each other's embrace.

Anika's face was in the crook of Shivaay's neck and her hands were around his waist while Shivaay's one arm was snaked around her shoulder and one arm was snaked around her waist. Both were sleeping peacefully.

Kitty's sleep broke and she saw Shivika sleeping peacefully

Kitty's sleep broke and she saw Shivika sleeping peacefully. She climbed down from the chair and climbed on the bed with very difficulty. She went towards Shivaay and jumped on his stomach. Shivaay stirred in his sleep.

He slowly opened his eyes and saw kitty staring at his face very closely while sitting on his stomach.

He got scared and shrieks loudly

He got scared and shrieks loudly. Anika also woke up with a jerk on hearing his shout.

A- Kya hua,Shivaay? (What happened Shivaay?)

S- Tumhari kitty ne mujhe dara ke meri jaan hi nikal di. (Your kitty has scared me to the death.)

Anika gets confused and looks at kitty who has her head bowed down.

Anika took her in her arms and held her close to her chest.

A- Kitty ne papa ko firse dara diya? Par isme kitty ki galti nahi hai ki uske papa itne darpok hai. Haina kitty? (Did Kitty scared her papa again? But it's not Kitty's fault that her father is so coward. Right, kitty?)

Anika says while controlling her laugh. Shivaay frowns at her.

S- Main darpok nahi hoon. (I am not a coward.)

A- Yes you are.

S- No. I am not.

A- Yes.

S- No.

A- Yes.

S-No.

A- Yes.

S- No.

They were coming close to each other's face while saying yes or no.
Now their noses were touching each other. Shivaay slowly bends towards her face and Anika closed her eyes. Their lips were brushing with each other. Shivaay was about to capture her lips when they heard a 'Meeeeeooooowww' and their trance was broken. They immediately sat at a distance and starts looking everywhere except each other.