CHAPTER 6

As the bus was moving to its destination, Shivaay and Anika were also getting comfortable in each other's embrace.

Shivaay and Anika were fast asleep. Anika's head was resting on Shivaay's shoulder while Shivaay kept his head on Anika's head.

Both were sleeping in each other's embrace and an old couple was adoring them.

Suddenly the bus starts taking jerks because of the rough road. Shivaay instantly woke up from his sleep and looked at Anika who was sleeping without any worries.

Suddenly the bus jerks and Anika's head was about to hit the front seat when Shivaay held her head with his hand and again kept it on his shoulder. 😍

He then looked at the old couple who was adoring them.

S- Kya hua? Aapko kuch chahiye tha kya? (What happened? Do you need anything?)

The elderly couple smiles at him and shook their head in no.
(OW - Old woman, OM-Old man)

OW- Beta! Tum dono ki jodi bahut sundar hai.. Bilkul ram milayi jodi. (Son.. You both make a beautiful couple.. Just like made for each other)

S- Thank you aunty.

OM- Nayi nayi shaadi huyi hai? (Are you newly married?)

S-Ji (Yes.)

OM- Be careful young man. Kyunki nayi nayi biwi dulhan hoti hai baad mein daayan ho jaati hai. 😂(Because new wife is like a bride but later she turns into a witch.)

Old Man chuckles and the old woman hits him on his stomach with her elbow.

S(thinks) - Aapko nahi pata uncle, ye toh pehle se hi daayan hai. (You don't know uncle that she is already a witch.)

OW- Kahan kho gaye, beta? Inki baaton ka bharosa mat karo, ye toh aise hi hain. Kuch pareshani hai kya, beta? (Where are you lost, son? Don't believe him. He is like this only. Is there any problem, son?)

Suddenly a man spoke from behind.

M- Arey inki pareshani yeh hai ki inki biwi sundar nahi hain.😂 (His problem is that his wife is not beautiful.)

The old couple looks at the man confusingly while Shivaay glares at that man.

OW- Hum samjhe nahi, beta. ( We didn't understand.)

S- Arey! Kuch nhi aunty. Woh kya hai na ki kuch logo ko Agra jaana chahiye tha par woh pata nahi kyun dalhousie ja rahe hain. Khair chodiye.😂 (Nothing aunty. Actually some people should have gone to Agra but don't know why they are going to Dalhousie. Anyways, let it be.)

The man gets embarrassed and looks outside the window. The old couple seems to be confused.

S- Aunty, uncle. Why are you guys going Dalhousie? Vacations?

OM- No.No son. Actually we are going to our daughter's house. She lives in Dalhousie.

S-Ok.

While Shivaay was talking to the old couple, Anika stirs in sleep and opens her eyes. She noticed their position and immediately removes her head from his shoulder. Shivaay looks at her.