CHAPTER 9

After having their dinner, Anika helped aunty to clear the kitchen and dining area.

R- Anika, beta go Shivaay must be waiting for you. Anyways everything is done here.

Anika smiles and moves towards her room.

When she went to the room, she saw Shivaay who was fast asleep. She sighs in disbelief and drifts into sleep.

Next morning, Anika stirred in sleep and looks at Shivaay who was sleeping with open mouth.

She chuckles and closed his mouth with her index finger but after few seconds, his mouth opened again. Anika chuckles at him.

A- Cute Singh Oberoi. 😍

She looks at the clock and it was 8 o'clock.

A- Oh no! 8 baj gaye.Aunty ne toh breakfast taiyar karna shuru kar diya hoga, woh bhi kisi help ke bina.Aisa karti hoon,Shivaay ko utha to hoon, woh aunty ki help kar denge. (It's 8.Aunty must have started preparing breakfast that too without any help. Let me wake up Shivaay, he will help aunty.)

She calls out his name.

A- Shivaay, wake up. Wake up.

Shivaay rubs his eyes and looks at Anika.

S- Kya hua, Anika? Itni subah-subah mujhe kyu utha rahi ho?(What happened Anika? Why are you waking me up so early in the morning?)

A- Itni subah bhi nahi hai, already 8 baj chuke hai.Ab jaldi se utho aur jaake aunty kisi help karo breakfast banane mein.(It's not early morning Shivaay, it's already 8. Now get up fast and go, help aunty in making breakfast.)

Shivaay looks at her with a frown.

S- Par tumhe toh pata hai ki mujhe khana banana nahi aata. (But you know that I dont know cooking.)

A- Koi baat nahi par tum choti-moti help toh kar sakte ho na aunty ki. Waise bhi unhone humari bahut help ki hai. (It's ok but atleast you can help aunty a little. Anyways she has helped us a lot.)

Shivaay nods his head and steps down from the bed.

A- You go downstairs and I am going to take bath.

Shivaay was about to leave but he stops in his way.

S- Anika.

Anika turns and looks at him.

A- Haan.

S- Good Morning.

Shivaay was with a wide smile. Anika also smiles.

A- Good morning Shivaay.

Shivaay leaves the room. As soon as he reached downstairs, he directly went to kitchen but he doesn't find her there.

S- Anika bhi faltu mein tension le rahi thi. I think Aunty rest kar rahi hain. Ek baar unhe check kar leta hoon. (Anika was getting worried Unecesarily. I think Aunty is taking rest. Let me check her once.)

He went towards Aunty's room and the door was open a little.

Shivaay was about to open the door when he saw that aunty was counting some money and was really tensed. She was talking to herself.

R- Oh God! This month's expenses are about to get over and I don't have any money left with me other than this. How will I manage all this? I don't want Shivaay and Anika know about my problem, otherwise they'll feel bad. But how will I manage three people's food. This money is enough for one person but not three. What will I do now?