::1::

"Mister Stark," FRIDAY said, waking Tony Stark from his sleep.

"Yes FRIDAY?" He asked, obviously annoyed at the voice for waking him up from his much-needed sleep.

"You have an incoming call coming from Peter Parker."

"Answer it," he said, starting to worry. He looked over at Pepper, who was still asleep. Why was Peter calling him so late? He looked over at the clock and saw the time. 3:12 in the morning.

"Hello," a confused female voice said. Tony didn't recognize the voice. "Is this Tony Stark?" She said in a professional tone.

"Yes..." Tony said, more confused then he had been initially.

"I am Judy Smith. I am a nurse here at the hospital," she said. Tony swung his legs over the bed, waiting for more information then what he had been given. "You were the only emergency contact in Peter Parker's phone." Tony shook Pepper awake.

"What?" She asked, still half asleep. Tony looked horrified.

"Something wrong," he whispered. Pepper sat up. "What happened?" He asked the nurse, now getting up and grabbing random clothes that probably didn't match.

"There was a car crash," she said. Tony stopped in his tracks, as did Pepper, who was grabbing a pencil skirt from her closet. "It seems that he is healing much faster than anticipated, which is a surprise because of the way the car crashed." This brought no comfort to either of the adults listening in on a speaker.

"Was anyone else in the car?" He asked. He heard silence.

"Yes, there was. A woman named May Parker. She um. She isn't holding up very well," she said, with sympathy in her voice. Pepper and Tony started running out.

"I'm on my way over," Tony said and hung up immediately. They grabbed his car keys and chose the nearest car in the garage. They hopped in and drove faster than the speed limit, not caring. Sometimes, being famous wasn't such a bad thing.
------------------------