::13::

"Bye Shuri. See you at the wedding," Peter said, hugging his new friend. SHIELD had picked up the agents, and now they were loading the jet. Peter sat in between Tony and Nat, and in front of Thor, Wanda, and Steve. Bucky was asleep on the chair near them. They started discussing the mission and how well it had gone. It had taken them twenty four hours in a Wakanda. A new record.

   "You guys really killed it out there, but you still have to follow our orders. It can be dangerous," Steve informed the two.

   "We know Uncle Steve," they said in perfect unison.

   "Okay okay. Cool the attitude," he said, raising his hands up in surrender. Wanda and Peter gave each other a high five, which turned into an elaborate handshake. The others watched in awe.

"when did you come up with that?" Nat asked them.

"We got bored one day," Peter said and shrugged his shoulders.

"I want a handshake!" Thor exclaimed. The others laughed and Peter taught him one.
________________________________
"Their back!" Pepper called as she saw the plane land outside. The remaining friends ran outside. The others hopped out of the jet and everyone hugged. Pepper hugged Peter and Tony, then inspected them to make sure they weren't injured.

"I'm fine mom. Don't worry," Peter said in an attempt to comfort her. Pepper's smile grew ten times larger when he called her mom. She kissed his cheek, then grabbed Tony's hand and dragged him inside.

"We want to hear all about it," Bruce told them. Peter started telling them the story, but Nat corrected him whenever he over exaggerated.

"Sounds like you guys have a productive time," Sam thought out loud. The ones who had been on the mission nodded.

"So who wants lunch?" Rhodey asked, but meant it as a rhetorical question. Everyone started yelling different answers and after a while, the entire group was in the kitchen, either cleaning, talking or cooking. Once they finished they sat down at the table. They started eating and the conversation transferred to Tony and Pepper's wedding.

"Pepper we need to go dress shopping," Wanda whined. She was so excited to have some girl time.

"Yes definitely. We should go tomorrow," she said pointing at herself, Wanda, and Nat.

"I'll be there," Nat replied. Everyone was enjoying the time when they heard a loud crash from the living room. They all jumped up and ran to see what had happened. A circle was burnt into the ground and was smoking, and in the middle of the circle, stood Loki.

"Hello, brother!" Thor spat. Loki glared at him. The rest of the group eyed the brothers as if something bad were about to happen.

"Yes hello," he said back, sarcastically. He stepped out of the circle. They glared at each other, then smiled. Thor walked over and hugged Loki, and they patted each other's backs.

"Umm hi yes. Remember us," Sam said sarcastically. "Wanna explain?"

"Loki has been under mind control for what you people consider years!" He yelled, giving Peter a headache. Tony thought about it.

"That checks out," Tony told them. Everybody decided to trust the genius on this one.

   "So brother. What brings you to earth?" Thor asked his brother.

   "I have come for you, Thor. We have some problems we need to work out," he said, grabbing Thor's wrist, and suddenly, they were gone. Everyone stared at the area where they had been, confusion written across their faces.

   "Can I be the first to say, what the actual hell just happened?" Peter asked, and Steve was too shocked to say anything.

   "Umm. Okay then," Bruce said, trying to wrap his head around what had just happened.

   "Yea. I obviously need to go to sleep," Nat said.

   "It's only like two," Sam said. Nat looked at him, then started walking again.

   "Yea I know," she said. Everyone laughed. They knew she would be back in five minutes. After they caught up on what had happened at the Avengers Compound while they had been gone, Steve asked if anybody wanted to go downstairs and train. The entire group, minus Pepper, who needed to do some work for Stark Industries went downstairs. Nat even came.

   "Okay, Wanda. Now try to throw me across the room," Steve said. Wanda hesitated.

   "I don't want to hurt you," she said, scared. Bucky laughed.

   "You will not hurt him," he replied, emphasizing the word not. Wanda smiled.

   "Thanks, Uncle Bucky," She said, laughing lightly. Red sparks appeared at her fingertips and she pushed her hands or towards Steve. She lifted him up and he flew across the room, hitting the padded wall.

   "Nice Wanda!" Peter complimented his 'cousin' as he gave her a high five.

   "Thanks," She said. Steve stood up and rubbed his head for a second before walking over.

   "Okay, Peter. You turn," Nat told him. Peter put his web shooters on and they both entered fighting positions. "Ready?" She asked.

   "Born ready," he said. Nat smiled, then punched him. He caught her hand in his and twisted it. She kicked his leg out from under him and he flipped in the air, letting go of her arm. He landed and shot a web in the air to distract her. She looked up and he tackled her to the ground. She looked shocked as he helped her up.

   "Good job," she said but looked confused. Peter immediately felt worried.

   "Oh my god Auntie Nat are you alright?" He asked. She laughed.

   "Better! You just beat me! You are so ready for crime fighting!" She yelled. Peter smiled.

   "That's great!"