::11::

Once everyone was packed for the mission, they all got ready to enter the jet that would take them to Wakanda.

"Be safe you two," Pepper told Peter and Tony. Tony kissed her and hugged her and then Peter hugged her, kissing her on the cheek.

"Don't worry mom. We won't forget to call," he said. Pepper's face lit up when she heard Peter call her mom.

"Okay. Don't forget to eat," she said. "Call me if you need anything."

"Bye everybody!" The group called the group staying home. They entered the jet and all sat down. They all discussed what they would do.

"Okay, Peter. Don't forget that T'Challa and Shuri are royalty," he said, emphasizing the 'royalty' part. "Don't screw up." He half-joked.

"Geez it's like you don't trust me," he joked.

"You little shit," Tony said, laughing. Peter punched his arm, which caused Tony to hold his arm tightly.

"Language!" Steve shouted. Bucky gave him a 'did you really just say that' look.

"You were a soldier. You have no right to tell someone else to watch their language," Bucky said. Steve laughed, then kissed him.

"PDA!" Nat yelled, making Peter laugh. Peter took his phone out and gave Ned and MJ a quick update on everything that had happened within the last three days, and told them that they could come over sometime next week once he got back. Vision and Wanda had fallen asleep in the back of the jet, and Thor was trying to figure out how the chairs moved back and forth, so he was occupied. Soon enough, the auto-piloted jet landed in Wakanda. They were greeted by King T'Challa, his sister, and multiple guards.

"T'Challa," Nat said, reaching her arm out for a handshake.

"Miss Romanoff," he said. She glared at him and he realized his mistake. "Natasha."

"Thank you," she replied. He greeted the rest of the group, then got to Peter.

"I don't believe that we ever formally met," he said. Peter shook his hand and T'Challa called his sister over. "Shuri is your age. I am sure that you will get along very well," he said in his accent. His sister walked over and they smiled at each other. They talked for a second before Peter dropped his phone.

"PATRICIA!" He yelled before he could think about it. He stared at the girl for a second before apologizing profusely for that. She just kept staring.

"I can't believe you've done this," she said in a perfect British accent. Peter smiled.

"Finally someone who understands my references he said, then they started walking and talking, following the group of people who apparently hadn't heard Peter scream. They caught up and heard them discussing the reason they were brought on this mission.

"How many people has he killed?" Tony asked seriously.

"Somewhere between fifty and seventy. We aren't a hundred percent sure," T'Challa answered. Steve flinched at the number of people murdered. "We have been holding him here since he was captured, but he needs to be taken to a permanent space. It will take you, Avengers, to get him out without him trying to break free."

"Understood," Wanda said, already slightly distracted. She kissed Vision's cheek, then went and introduced herself to Shuri. The group of three talked for a while, then everyone was showed their rooms. The Avengers were all placed on one floor of the building, so they wouldn't be separated.

"What's this killers name!" Thor yelled, louder the necessary.

"His last name is Woodman," he replied, and Bucky stopped in his tracks, coughing on nothing.

"Woodman," he repeated, making sure he heard right.

"Yes. Do you recognize his name?" T'Challa asked.

"He has way more kills then seventy," Bucky said, and Steve slipped his arm around his waist, pulling him closer. "He was a Hydra commander. In Washington D.C," he informed them. Everyone gasped.

"That's not good at all," Vision said.

"Then we will kill him!" Thor exclaimed. Peer had to cover his ears. "Sorry," he apologized in Norma's voice. Peter nodded to acknowledge his apology.

"What if he has Hydra agents helping him out? We need to watch our backs. Maybe even call the rest of the group and SHIELD in for backup," Nat said, already forming a plan. They all gathered in a circle, Steve rubbing comforting circles around Bucky's back trying to calm the ex-Winter Soldier down.

"Everyone stays calm," Tony said. "We can figure this out, but we have to stick together and stay on alert."

   "Let's form a plan after we talk to him," Wanda suggested. Everyone went and dropped their bags off in their rooms, and put their superhero outfits on, Shuri wearing some sort of Vibranium suit she created for herself. It was light blue, with a light blue mask, and looked amazing. They all started towards the area where the man was held.