::18::

Peter woke up to the sound of an alarm and groaned internally. He knew what day it was. It was time for school to start. Peter got out of bed, walked into the bathroom, brushed his teeth, showered, and put on some clothes. He walked into the other room and saw that most of the other Avengers were up. It had only been fifteen days since the wedding, and they still didn't know that Pepper was pregnant. Everyone had figured out that Bruce and Nat were together now though. Clint and Scott had gone home, and it was back to normal.

   "Bye everybody!" Peter yelled as he tossed his backpack over his shoulders. Pepper hugged him and kissed him on the cheek.

   "Bye sweetheart," she said. "Have a great day at school."

   "I will," he told her. He hugged Tony and walked out to meet Happy, who would be driving him to school.
________________________________

   About a week later, Peter's school was about the same. Flash bullied him still, Ned was still his best friend, and MJ was always there for him. It was completely normal, but something was happening at the Avengers Compound for Tony and Pepper that wasn't so normal.

  "It's starting to show Tony," Pepper told him, regarding the fact that they needed to tell their friends about her pregnancy.

   "Are you sure you're ready to tell them?" He asked his wife. She nodded eagerly. Tony smiled. "Alright then. Fine. How about we do it at dinner tonight."

   "Great idea," she told him. It was Saturday and Peter had just finished all of his homework and was about to get ready for dinner.

   "FRIDAY what time is it," Peter asked, too lazy to grab his phone from across the room.

   "It is 5:32," the voice said. Peter hopped out of his bed, changed his shirt and ran out of the room. He met Tony outside of the kitchen.

   "Hey Peter," he said. "Come here for a second."

   "What's up?" Peter asked his dad.

   "Just for your information, we're gonna tell the rest of the group about Pepper tonight," he said. Peter smiled and hugged his dad.

   "Thanks for the heads up dad," he said. He walked into the kitchen and sat down in his now normal place. Everyone filed in, and soon they were all eating different foods.

   "When's our next mission gonna be?" Nat asked. "I'm bored."

   "I hope that it isn't soon," Pepper said, with a pointed look at her husband.

   "Don't worry. I'm not going anywhere right now," he told her. She smiled and took a drink of her water.

   "You aren't going on the next mission?" Steve asked him. Tony looked at Pepper and she nodded, silently telling him to go on.

   "Nope. And I probably won't be going on one for a while," he told them.

   "Why?" Wanda asked him.

   "Well. Because I'm not going to leave Pepper or my kids for a while," he said, hoping that one of the people he was sitting with would hear that he said kids as in plural. Nat choked on her water.

   "Did you say, kids," she said, stretching out the s. Pepper and Tony nodded. Peter smiled.

   "Surprise!" Pepper exclaimed, laughing slightly at all of the faces around her, except for Bruce.

   "Bruce, why don't you look surprised?" Tony asked.

   "I'm a Doctor I figured it out," he said, making everyone laugh. Everyone asked them questions.

"Peter, did you know?" Rhodey asked. Peter gave him the widest smile he had ever seen and nodded.

"Yea and he proved that he's smarter then all of us combined," Tony said. Peter blushed slightly and laughed.

"What do you mean proved. We knew that he was smarter then all of us a long time ago," Bruce said. Everyone congratulated them again, and soon, it was nighttime. Peter went to bed happy. He turned over and grabbed his camera, looking at all of the pictures he had been taking recently. Ones of him and his new family. Some funny ones. Some blurry and some perfect. He loved every single one of the pictures, just like he loved everyone the pictures were taken of. He looked at the ones from the wedding, and the ones from when Pepper told Tony about her pregnancy. He edited some of them, and when he was happy with them, fell asleep peacefully.
________________________________
Follow
Vote
Please comment! I have had a bad week and hey will make me feel better!
Check out Against All Odds!