0.7

TO: m.white@gmail.com

FROM: aj.white@gmail.com

SUBJECT: Olivia White; Mo Banjaree & Scott Pickett

DATE: UNKNOWN
---------------------------------------------

"Way to go, Olivia." My sister Olivia mutters to herself as she get off of her bike and spills her stuff all over the ground.

*****
Meanwhile, Inside The School

"One last reminder to show some school spirit this weekend . . ." Principal Brenigan says over the intercom.

"Hey. There you are." Scott says, sneaking up on Mo.

"Hey, Scott. You scared me." No says, clearly startled.

"Well, I've been looking all over for you." Scott says, taking Mo's hand.

"So the band and I, we're gonna ditch this morning, head on over to Ray's and practice for the Halloween Bash. Wanna come?" Scott asks Mo, hoping that she will go with them.

"Sure, I'd love - - I can't." Mo says sadly.

"What? Come on, Mo. We barely see each other as it is." Scott pleads with his girlfriend.

"Well, maybe this Saturday. I'll tell my dad that I've got extra credit, or - -" No gets interupted by Scott.

"No, you know I got Mudslide Crush rehearsals all weekend, plus soccer practice. Come on. Just this once? For me?" Scott says, begging Mo.

"Don't worry about Brenigan, all right? He's with the new girl." Scott tells Mo when she looks around as if expecting Principal Brenigan to jump out of nowhere.

-AJ White