013 • Tick Tock

xAuthors quick note - these are literally all my old OCS and the first dude you see is actually fucking really sweet so this was hard. And also if you have a bondage kink I'm sorry ?? x

''Shuichi Saihara,''

''The Ultimate
Detective following
Kyoko Kirigiri.''

''Someone who has
been noticed for
solving a near
impossible crime. ''

''Now being trained
by the female legend
herself,''

'' what do you strive
for? ''

''Joining a evil
organization and
betraying everyone? ''

''Betraying the
female legend?''

The book in the broad shouldered man's large and gruff hands snapped shut, the dim light from the candles placed around the room constantly flickering in the air, licking at the chilling oxygen. Well, chilling for the bonded male thrown again the old and freshly blooded wall. Shuichis breaths came out in sharp twists and turns, his chest heaving. The large male had a deep, booming voice and had the appearance that he ran ten cults and a subway. The brown beard on his slightly tanned face was messy and upkept, the spark in his dark brown eyes gleaming brighter then the candles flame. His cruel smile was spread across his features, faking innocence. Shuichi didn't try to adjust himself from his position against the cold floor- as it was helping one of the big purplely blotch bruises on his arms. He was on his side, his arm being used to prop him up. His back pressed against the wooden wall, trying to get as far as possible he could. Sadly, there wasn't a lot of room to crawl away. The male obviously believed in a higher power- and that's all he could really gather. Maybe he thought he was doing this in the name of God. Killing the sinful, the liars.

The rope on his wrist were tight- and double bounded together. His legs were also bounded together to prevent him from running or kicking- mostly bounded at his kneecaps and at his ankles and the top of his leg. His dark hair stuck around his sickly pale skin, blood dripping from the side of his head. From what he could tell, he had many bruises on his wrist and arms along with small cuts, and a serious wound on the side of his face. His legs were okay, just a bit bruised as well. The males foot lashed out with the speed of a cobra, sticking Shuichi in the stomach. His head hit the floor with a loud gasp, the air rushing out of his lungs in a instant. Whatever he did, he would be kicked.

That's how the last 6 questions went.

"Answer me, Shuichi. I loose interest quickly and like a child, I throw away the unneeded sin once I've had my fun." A sinister smile spread across the males face, Shuichis left eye slightly closing as the blood began to slowly trickle down the side of his face.

"I've already told you... I.. Didn't j-" Shuichis words were cut off as the book was thrown at his nearly shut eye, slamming harshly against this face. The blood trickling down splattered on the cover of the book, his eye slamming shut in a slow reaction. He could count an black eye now. The male shifted forward, grabbing Shuichi by the scruff of his shirt. Raising him from the ground, he slammed his back continuously against the wall, the room slightly shuddering with the blows as if it'll crash and break down any second. If only it would. "That's what the other one said. But that was nothing but a lie, like the entire orginization. God sees all the lies. God needs the sinners to be punished." The man sneered, his eyes gleaning like a dogs as he slammed the smaller male against the wall. Shuichi's throat was too sore and raspy to make a sound in protest or cry out for help. No one answered his cries before so what was the point? He wouldn't get out. His kidnappers leader wouldn't believe him.