3- starlight

Y/N POV:
I woke up to see that Nanami sleeping soundly. I sighed getting up and walking out to the patio sitting down looking up. In a flash, the shrine spirits appeared.

 "Hello miss y/n ." 

"Hello ..." I paused. I don't know their names! I don't know their names?!  The female chuckled. 

"Don't worry miss. My name is Onikiri and that is Kotetsu ." 

"Very we'll thank you Onikiri." I smiled gratefully. 

"We came to tell you when Nanami wakes up she will begin her godly duties and we'd like you to help her," Kotetsu spoke calmly. I nodded. 

"Gladly." They nodded and disappeared.

I looked up at each star my mind automatically naming each one with no prior knowledge of them. Weird. I pointed to a select three. Vegas, Canopus, Deneb. I hummed closing my eyes trying to think but nothing came to mind of how I know this.

I sigh walking off back to my small room and resting back in my futon falling back in the gentle caress of sleep.

My eyes open as I stand amongst an open field. I looked around my surroundings taking in the inexplicable fact that I was surrounded a ring of fire. My mind raced with questions but not panic as I ran. I collided with a tall male falling back. He reached out a hand to me that I took getting back on my feet. 

"I'm sorry sir," I mumble as I look back at him our eyes not yet meeting. "Oh, it's quite fine." Our eyes finally met his becoming wide. 

"Y/n my little starlight! Binzuru-Sonja Has blessed me this night!" He cheered embracing me lovingly. Binzuru-Sonja the god of good vision? 

"Who...who are you?"  

"Starlight... I understand why you wouldn't remember me. You will see in time but for now, take this." He presses a small star bead in my hand folding my fingers over it.

I awoke as the sun was now up I looked down seeing the same bead now in my hand as I stood. Nanami was already up and somewhere in a different room and so I changed. Placing the bead in my bag.