13-Soft

*2 months later*

I sat on the patio, it was a pleasant day . The Autumn wind was soft and cool. I looked down at my palms. I might as well practice. I cupped my hands together and focused. A faint warmth began to grow as a small wind swirled inside. I closed my eyes focusing on the glow, it was a soft periwinkle and soon I felt a sudden pulse . I opened y eyes along with my hands revealing a small periwinkle star no larger than my Index finger's nail. I grinned happy with myself .

"It looks amazing m'lady." I turned around to see Tomoe with a hint of a smile. I nodded thankfully. As a gust of wind and leaves washed over us his fingers delicately yet swift caught a ginkgo leaf. " I think its time I taught you how to create a galaxy." He spoke his lips slightly curved as he approached closer. My heart was raci
                         ~ᏖᎧᎷᎧᏋ'Ꮥ ᎮᎧᏉ~

I approached her carefully standing behind her figure in order to guide her. She visibly tensed. I hushed her reassuringly gliding my hands down her arms ,her skin soft,intertwining my hands in hers. I moved them to be flat against one another.

"Now focus, close your eyes and slowly move your fingers toward each other and away." She shakily began to do so . I couldn't help but smile. She soon became more steady. "Good now think of a black ocean..Nod when you have." She breathes in for a bit then nods. "Your'e doing great now fill it with stars!" She nodded with a determined look. I guided her hands to spread apart. And there it was .

                     Ä §hïñïñg gålåx¥

"Y/n look ! There it is ,you did amazing !" I cheered with a grin as her eyes opened and there it was... A smile to outshine all the stars. I  laughed grabbing her waist and spinning her in the air. I sat her down flustered now realizing what had happened. I gained composure. "Good job y/n." I smiled softly, it was contagious. My heart racing after this excitement. She grinned hugging me only to then run off elsewhere. My starlight...

A/n:Hey guy just wanted to know I'm ending this story in 2-3 more chapters. It's been a nice run with all these reads and votes but it's losing  ground. Luckily if it does well I may write another Tomoe x reader. Don't forget to vote and comment if you liked this chapter!