12-Plea's

Tomoe's POV: My eyes looked up at the ethereal glow that hung above me. It was him, my master. The man who's existence haunted me since he left. I outstretched my arm.

"Master Mikage!" I cried out as the kagura bells tauntingly chimed. The avatar flew down and encircled me. His smooth voice spoke.

"Hello, again dear friend." His voice was calm with no trace of remorse. Pain shot through my mind. "Nanami and y/n are in trouble Tomoe ." My eyes widened as I remembered what the point of coming was. I growled in a mix of annoyance and worry.

"Master show me!" I commanded, hoping my voice wouldn't waver. The butterfly flew northbound as I summoned a cloud of foxfire following along. As we arrived at a broken down shrines barrier the butterfly morphed into Mikage's silhouette. The figured hand stroked my face calmingly. He dissipates into thin air.  I held my breath and went through the barrier.

The barriers spiritual powers rushed through my being. I looked around, the barrier seemingly held it in an eternal state of spring. Gathering my strength I ran towards the source, the shrine. I burst through the door.

"Y/N, Nanami!" I saw them turn to me. They came running towards me as Mizuki's eyes narrowed. My eyes were drawn toward y/n as I felt something in me stir. I grabbed both of their hands. "Stand back My Ladies! I will show you what this snake is really hiding! " I held up my palm igniting my fox fire. Launching it to the center of the shrine, setting it seemingly ablaze. The barrier now gone revealed a river with a lonely plum tree still in bloom. Nanami's eyes softened at the pathetic sight while Y/n only gave a sad smile.

" We'll visit you!" Nanami said . Seeing Y/n's sad smile hurt me. I summoned the night carriage slowly ushering them inside. As Y/n sat down I sat beside her examining her figure. There's nothing special about her. Nothing God worthy. My eyes landed on her shoulder.It had been cut the blood soaking through her torn sleeve. I keeled hovering my hand above the injury. Our eyes met locking on one another. I huffed.

"Pathetic aren't you?" I closed my eyes focusing a small flicker of my magic healing her wound. She said nothing but merely smiled despite the comment. Her smile, so pure and infantile. I bit my lip frustrated. I never asked for this girl to be my god. But here we are. I sat back down leaning my head against the birch walls.
Hearing a soft giggle I opened one of my eyes. 

"I'm sorry to worry you Tomoe." She apologized sweetly but I saw a small flicker of something in her eyes.

"I wasn't worried dumb girl! If I wanted to play hide and seek with a child I would!"I hissed tiredly. Her eyes widened hurt then narrowed smugly.

"What ever you say Tomo~" She said purring the last part catching my attention. Eventually we landed , ushering them both to their quarter -s for sleep. 

                           "Tomo~..."

A/n: I noticed there aren't as many reads so please feel free  to comment suggestions I'm going to try and update more often! Thank you for reading.