Chapter 3-Wedding attires

Y/N POV

We walked hands in hands in the mall as we made our way to the expensive shop.

I was really happy today.Today I and Junghyun were going to buy our wedding dresses...Yes our marriage was to be held next week and i couldnt hold back the feeling of excitement ..

We entered the brightly lit shop and soon i was met by beutifull gowns that were stylishly put on the dummies...

"Lets go to some other shop" I held Junghyun's arm and pulled him..

He gave me a why look and i sighed
"Its very expensive here"I stated

"Y/N ..we are going to get married ...its an important day..Dont worry about the prices ok" he said gently with a smile that always made me feel at ease.

I started searching for the dresses as Junghyun made his way towards the men section..
"Y/n" he shouted
Quickly i ran to him and he showed me a very stylish gray suit
"What do u think about this?" He asked
" i think you ll look very handsome in this" i said while putting my hand on his chest..
He nodded and kissed my cheek

"Did u find yours?" He abruptly asked.
"Uhm no not yet" saying that i quickly made my way  to the womens' section and started scanning again..

After checking a couple of dresses my eyes landed on a dazzling dress which hugged the dummy perfectly..
The dress was as white as snow with a thin waistline and a wide flowing skirt that was sure to fan around if i twirled.I blused at the thought and couldnt help but look at it in aww..
It had a plunging neck line which i am sure will show little of my cleavage..The body of the dress was what caught my eye...it was exquistely embroided.The neatly stitched pearls and cute little white flowers didnt fail to surprise me.

All in all it was a beautiful dress just like the ones you see in a fairy tail.
I tried it on and it fitted me perfectly..I hesitantly walked out of trial room only to meet Junghyun's widened eyes and jaw dropping mouth.

"You are looking beautiful babe" he said looking at me lovingly
I blushed and recieved a chuckle from him..

We made our way out of the mall and to the parking lot..Just when i was about to open the car door, Junghyun twirled me around and smashed his lips on me.I smiled against his lips and kissed him back.The kiss was passionate yet sweet..

"Let me drive today"
I said to him pulling away from his embrace to which he nodded and gave me the keys..

Thankyou
Shabiha :)