Chapter 53-Hide and Seek

Y/N 's POV
I woke up as the sunlight made its way from the window and danced in front of my lids...
Adjusting my eyes i looked beside only to find my hand in jungkook's hair while he slept peacefully , his head close to my chest..

"Whaaa" i shouted as i removed my hand from his hair and plopped up on bed disturbing his sleep
His eyes fluttered open and i noticed how he placed his veiny arm in front of his eyes to block the sunlight ..
"Why are you freaking out this early in the morning.. and btw what are you doing on bed?" He asked raising his eyebrows and he eyed me up and down
"When did you change in that?" He smirked pointing at my nightie

and i realised that i was in a nightie which had a really deep neck and it stopped till my mid thight , i blushed as i realised that he must have seen my cleavage and the colour of the bra i am wearing inside since it was quite on display

"Yaah" i shouted as i covered his eyes by my hand and tried to grab the quilt with my other hand..
"Yaah what are you doing ?" He said annoyed as he tried to remove my hand from his eyes
"No stop, you can't see yet?" I said as i propped up on my knees.. my knees wide apart as i stretched my other hand to grab the quilt.
"There is no use in hiding anymore,i already saw that you are wearing a red coloured bra." He said before continuing " who wears a red coloured lingerie??unless..." he spoke in a teasing voice as he finally removed my hand from his eyes and crawled towards me , i was quick to grab the nearest pillow and held it close to me.. "you were trying to seduce me last night?" He continued inching further close to me..

"Yaaah!there is nothing like that w-why would i-i?" I stuttered defending myself"Really?then how is it?"he asked as he licked his lips and pinched  the edge of pillow in order to remove it"Yaaaaaaaah!" I screamed as i hit his face with the pillow ...

"Really?then how is it?"he asked as he licked his lips and pinched  the edge of pillow in order to remove it
"Yaaaaaaaah!" I screamed as i hit his face with the pillow and got out of bed and made my way out running...
I knew he would chase me so Looking around i quickly knelt down behind the sofa...
I heard the door openining and i peeked behind from the sofa to find my door close

I am sure i heard the door open

"Nutter butter?!"I heard a deep voice

Oh shit tae..he would see me like this...
Stupid y/n,why didn't you run for bathroom instead of coming outside.. i completely forgot about tae.. i ran out of the room saving myself from jungkook only to be caught by his twin..
Its just like 'out of the frying pan into the fire'

"What are you doing behind the sofa?" He asked in curiosity ..he was standing across the sofa so he couldn't really see me ...

"Tae?!, what are you doing here?" I asked trying to pull a smile
"What do you mean? I should be asking you this?" He said raising his eyebrows
"Umm .. actually my earring fell somewhere here so i am trying to find it" i made up
"Okay let me help you.. you get up.. i ll find it for you" he said as he started to make his way towards the sofa

"No no.. stay there.. i guess i found it..yeah" i lied

I hope he catches this one.

"Lady lady straw-baby you are acting suspicious.." he rhymed his words tilting his head

Another sound of door openeing interrupted us and we both looked towards the familiar figure..
Jungkook stood their with his hair all messed up, still shirtless as he stared wide eyed at me and then at tae...

"Hey bro!!" Tae said "look at her.. she has been like that since past 5 minutes and she isnt getting up.." jungkook's eyes trailed down to me and he sensed a hit of panic on my face..
"Let her be where she is..you are getting late, go get ready." Jungkook told him turning his shoulders around.
"But Jk my bro, what if she is in some kind of trouble .." tae said looking back at me
"I ll check on her .. you go." Jungkook tried to convince him again but tae gave him a look of disbelief
"You guys are hiding something." With that tae started to make his way towards the sofa as i started to panic more..
jungkook was quick to action.. he quickly ran towards the sofa,placing his uninjured hand on the sofa and shifting all of his weight on it he climbed on the sofa and then landed behind it..
I saw him whimper and clutch his wound as he did so

That might have hurt...

Panic decreased within me as i realised that i might make out of this situation.. but tae was jungkook's brother he was just stubborn as him.. he continued to walk towards the sofa
"You guys are really making me suspicious now.." he said eyeing both of us ..
I was still crouched on my knees with jungkook standing in front of me facing tae
"N-nothing .. i am saying i ll deal with it.. you go and get ready.." jungkook told him again but tae just took a step forward towards jungkook while jungkook took a step backwards and i did the same..

I am doomed i am doomed.. he ll see me now

But God was too kind.. a bell interrupted us
"Go taehyung .. check who is it." Jungkook spoke "i ll take care of this." He said and tae went to the door before giving us a final suspicious glare..
As soon as tae went... i felt myself being lifted up in air.. jungkook quickly made his way towards my room and practically threw me on the bed..
"Go and change...you are super stupid." Jungkook told eyeing me up and down.. "taehyung would have seen you if i werent there... i have told you so many times to be careful.. don't you get it?"He shook his head in disappointment...

Enjoy
Shabiha
Vote vote vote