Chapter 9 -What now ?

Y/N POV
6 months later
"Fill this form and then you can leave."The officer said.

Yes today I was finally free,Finally out of jail but what now?what will i do?Where will I go?I have no job,Jeons kicked me out.Who will appoint me? Who will offer me a job ?heck!will i ever find one with a criminal record now??

I stepped out of the jail gate,looking up the sky i squinted my eyes as they tried to adjust themselves to the sunlight after a long long time.

I walked my way to my home , entering my old apartment I was instantly hit by a familiar old smell which reminded me of many memories.Sighing I made my way towards my room, I hopped on my bed as i dusted some dust off it,I coughed as the dust particles made their way into my nose.

I looked up to see an old picture littered with dust hanging on the wall.
It was from my birthday , back when i was 1 year old and my parents celebrated my birthday.

I kept on looking at it, having different thoughts, recalling different memories until sleep consumed me .

Next day

1 year had passed since Junghyun died,Yes today is his death anniversary.

After I bought some flowers I made my way towards the graveyard .

'In the loving memory of Jeon JungHyun' was engraved on the grave.
I looked at it for a while before sitting beside the grave,i brushed off the dust and placed the white flowers over it .

"I miss you.I miss you so much.Everything has changed so much after you passed away.I still cant believe that you are no more among us that you are no more in this world.It was just yesterday when we went to buy our wedding dresses and I ..." a lump started to form in my throat as i stopped for a while to swallow it and continued "...and i love you so much,I wish you were still alive,I need you,I need your love,I need you support in order to live , in order to move on.How do i live without you JUNGHYUN?!!"I finally broke down crying.

"There is no use in crying fake tears."I heard someone from behind my back.
I looked behind only to meet the eyes of the person who was the last person I wanted to encounter at the moment .

"J-Jungkook."I stuttered
"Why are you here,when you clearly did not give a shit about my brother and was only after his money."he said raising his voice,his hair swayed on his forehead as the wind rustled around us.
"No thats not true. I loved him.I still do!"I replied standing up.
This angered him even more and he ended up pinning me on a nearby tree.
"What are you doing?"i winced as he held my wrists tightly.
"Stop lying for once."He said sternly

"He said sternly

"I am not lying."
"Leave leave before I do something worse." He clenched his teeth and tightened his grasps even more
"Stop you are hurting me." I tried to break free from his grasps as tears rolled down my cheek
"..just stop it already." I finally managed to free myself from his grasp and pushed him.
Picking up my bag , i glanced at him"This is our last meeting Jungkook, from now on you go your way and I go mine." Giving him a final disgusted look I made my way out of the graveyard.

So what do u think
Will this be their last meeting or are they fated to meet again

Vote ,share, comment
Shabiha