chapter 71-Broken

Jungkook's POV

I closed the door as i decided not to go in the house , i felt my eyes go wet as i walked along the road,i wiped the single tear that traced along my cheek and looked at it

So that so called strong jungkook is crying now? Maybe i am not strong.. is that how weak i am from inside??? Crying over a mere girl?

More tears started to fall from my eyes as the scene started replaying in my mind..

Why?why?why?why me?the time i realised my feelings for her, does she have to go on breaking my heart.

"And i thought she has feelings for me!" I muttered to myself as i smiled...
I continued to walk along as my heart started to rip apart with every step i took..
I didn't know what to think anymore , didn't know what to do anymore.

How will i see my best friend and the girl i love together?

I was hurt, my heart was hurt, never in my life i had imagined that this is what a heart break feels like ...
was i too late? Maybe i was too late.. too late to cherish her, too late to care for her and above all too late to realise my feelings..

Tears continued to fall making the crook of my neck wet, i saw people staring at me , sending me sympathetic looks...why? Why? Why are they pitying me?

why? Why? Why are they pitying me?

"Yaah stop looking at me that way." I shouted at the two guys who were sending me pitiful looks..
"Woah woah , take it easy.. are you drunk?" They asked
"THAT DOESN'T CONCERN YOU, SO JUST GO AWAY!" I shouted at them
"Excuse me but you dont know who you are talking too." The taller guy grabbed my shirt
"Yaah leave me!" I tried to release myself from his grip
"I am not leaving you, what will you do huh? Have you seen yourself?are you aware if your state?" He replied as his eyes popped out
"I SAID F**KING LEAVE ME ." I shouted staring back at his eyes

"You b*stard !!" He shouted as he punched right at my nose
"What the , what was that for?" I asked punching him back , which made him angry and he punched me right back at my face bruising my eye..
"You wanna fight ?" He said as both of them surrounded me
"Yaah you started it , but if thats what you want , bring it on!!" I smirked
I felt a strong kick in my stomach as i noticed the other guy coming towards me , this give the chance to the other one as he came towards me for a punch but i was quick to hold his punch and then flipped him upside down, the other one came and held my arms , meanwhile the guy got up and got a chance to attack me , since my arms were locked so i thrusted myself up in air and grabbed his neck with my legs and flipped him again...
this gave me the perfect chance and i was quick to break free from the other person's grasp
I punched him taking him by surprise as blood started to come out of his nose and lips..
Fear errupted within them ad they both ran away....