5 'edited'

Xavier's Pov

*knock knock *

"I am the Second Prince of The Kingdom of Night......I wish to speak to you. May I come in?"

So he's here, the person whom my sister said can be our on par. I better see if he is worthy of being my cute little sister's fiance. He might be the person I serve as well since he is far more talented compared to the crown prince from what I heard.

But to think he came to greet me, interesting. I quickly fixed my clothes since I was laying on my bed, reading a book .

"Of course your highness." I walk to the door and open it. I let him in and gestured my maid who was standing outside my door to make us some tea.

Hmmm~ he has blonde hair. In this world people with high mana has blonde, white or black hair. I, myself has white hair while my sister has blonde hair. I guess it'll only make sense that the prodigy prince has high mana.

"Pardon my intrusion."

"So what do you want to speak about, you highness? I believe you already visited my sister. Is there a need of you to talk to someone such as myself?" I asked with a fake smile. Just when he was about to speak

*knock knock *

"Young master, your tea is here."

"Thanks. Leave it on the table. Also don't let anyone come in unless I say so. His highness and I need to discuss of something important."

"As you wish" With that she left.

"Yes, I have visited your sister just now. I came to talk to you about the future...... as you should know, there is a huge possibility that I will become the emperor, and I would like you to be my closest aid, though it is a given since you'll be a duke when you come of age.

You are the heir of the Diamonda family after all. Well most importantly, my cute fiance said that I can trust you."

"I would be more than delighted to be your aid. Would you give me permission to ask you something that has little relation to this topic?"

"Yes, you don't need to be so formal just call me Zayden since I would like to be friends with you after all. Plus, you will be my brother-in-law in the future."

"Zayden.....where did you talk with my sister?" I asked quite concern

"In her chambers"

"You talked to her in her room? (Unbelievable).....you did not do anything to her,did you?" I still smiled though I feel the urge to rip his hands off if he dares to do anything to my cute sister.

"Rest assure, she is in good hands. I am not someone who touches a lady without her permission. Plus you and I are the same age , you should know children our age won't do lewd things "

After that he mumbled something I couldn't hear and chuckled. Seems like he remembered something amusing...suspicious. Well Angel didn't came running to me anyways so it should be fine.

"I shall trust you then. If you ever hurt her then you will die by my hands." I said with a smile. I know it's creepy but I can't let him hurt my precious sister.....he seems like a good person(maybe) so I will trust him for now. I don't care even if I have to go against the royals, I will protect my sister."

" I see that you have sister complex.It seems that we will have a topic we can share about." Looks like I found a conversation partner and a friend.

"Hmmm~ seems like Zayden also took interest in my sis . Why did you pick her to be your fiance anyways? There are a lot of other girls....I know she's a beauty, she's cute, she's perfect *ahem well incomparable but you don't know her personality. What if she is like other girls ?"

"Well that is a 'what if'. I will tell you my reasons .....but never tell anyone else. Promise me."

" I swear on my name that I will never tell others. I also built a barrier in case if anyone wants to eavesdrop on our conversation."

"I was in my chambers looking out from the window to see the candidates arrive and saw a black limo which I assume is your family's car. Since I was bored I decided to listen to your mother and Angel's conversation using my magic.....and I heard her complaining to your mother that coming to the ball is feeding her to the wolves.

It is a first that someone compared me to a wolf. I waited for her to come out from the car and saw the most beautiful girl I have ever seen.....and I kinda fell in love with her at first sight. After that I saw her leaving and to go the restroom to avoid being pick, I thought it was interesting so I pretend to bump into her while she was in thoughts.

I grabbed her before she fell, the reaction I was expecting is her face heating up and wouldn't be able to look at me in the eyes.....but instead she looked at me without any changes and thanked me with a fake smile , then she ask me to let her go. She was very different from other girls."

"So with that you fell even more for my sister?"

"Yes. When she ask me why I picked her, I said it was because she is interesting. Well that's also a fact but keep this a secret."

"I will...so which part of her do you like the most" I asked anticipating his answers

"Her personality.Though every part of her is perfect.What about you?"

"I agree with you all the way. "

Third person PoV

Within the mansion, two boys continue to talk about Angelica~

Angelica Pov

"Achoo!" I sneezed, that's weird it's so freaking hot here.

"Miss are you okay?"

"Yes, I am fine"

Is there someone who is talking about me . I felt shivers running up my spine. Must be my imagination. Let's just continue reading.