30

It's been a while since I've been here huh? The school hasn't change that much.

Two more years till the war starts...all the preparations are done, the other kingdom are quite cooperative during the meeting.

Flashback ~

"Why should I listen to this little brat's plan? Ha I am a queen and she wants me to take care of those peasants ?"

"Now now, 'queen'-sama. Thanks to whose money that you are able to live a comfortable life? Well if you don't plan on cooperating it can't be help. Leave the citizens to us and you can do whatever you like. However,we will not offer you protection, you cannot enter the 'protection den'. I couldn't care less about your well being." I smiled to that foolish woman

"How dare yo-" I'll just ignore her. I turned to the rest and started my speech

"Now the following things I will say is to all the monarchs that cares about the well-being of their subjects unlike someone here. If you find this unbelievable, it can't be helped. I, myself also thinks that this is beyond human comprehension but that is what I was told by the goddess of this world .

If you think you are well off by yourself I won't force you to join. I hope you think of the well-being of your citizens and the benefits of uniting as one. If you think this is a mere joke of a child, you may do so but have you thought about why I am so desperate right here to make all countries unite? I am not someone to joke around, if I am proved to be lying I accept execution.

I have taken a liking to this world and I don't want it to end. I am sure this goes for all of you. We all have something we don't want to lose and someone we all want to protect. So please, let us all tackle this hardship together." 
Flashback end

So all that's left is when will the war start? In the middle of the year, the start or the end? The goddess said she can't give out anymore information about that. This is troublesome.

"Angel, what are you thinking about?"

"Nii-chan...it's nothing. Don't worry" I gave him a reassuring smile

These years the boys are sticking to me like glue. Other than the times where privacy is absolutely necessary like bathing or going to the toilet ,they would be by my side.

The tea parties I am allowed to go decreased a lot. Attending those are my duty but they managed to do something about so I only attend twice a year.

They finished their training as heirs quicker than anticipated just to spend more time with me. It's sweet and all but I'm worried they are pushing themselves too much.

Today we came to take the final exam and we would be able to graduate. I am a special case though but it can't be helped. They are more important things that I need to take care off. Even I want to leisurely attend school...

"Stop *hic* *hic*" someone's sobbing?

"You're just a Baron's daughter!" *Slap*

Hmmm~ something interesting is going on. I think it's something that commonly appears in novels. Bully scene, I want to watch a real one...

"Nee~ you guys head to the car first. I'll catch up soon."

They gave me a confused look but nodded anyways. Well Zay asked me to not take to long so I'll just watch for awhile. Or should I be the hero? But that depends on who it is.

Hmmmm~Lily and the other girls? They're ganging up on someone? They're not the type of people who bully...so the fault lies on the girl huh?

"What are you guys doing there?" I asked smiling

"Angel-sama! This is not what it looks like!"

"Explain it to me later, don't worry. I trust you guys. Try to act afraid when I finish talking." I whispered into her ear

And she did as she was told. She feel to the ground with a scared expression. Nice acting.

Well well, isn't this Baron Douche's daughter. I haven't settle my score with him. Well his daughter might be just as two-faced as he is. This might be a good opportunity to get rid of this family once and for all.

They have caused enough trouble for the imperial family. High taxes, slave trades and robbing residents in their land. We have enough evidence but we have been so busy that we haven't had time to hold a trail.

"Are you okay?" I asked sticking out a hand at the girl in front of me

She took it and got up. Her expression, she can conceal it quite well but she is still lacking.

How nostalgic, I can hear my teacher saying 'Nobles must be able to conceal their true feelings' right now.

"Thank you so much! C-can we be friends?"

"Of course" things are going according to plan~

A few weeks later~

It's about time she tries to kill me. I know why Lily was so mad about her. She stole her fiancé and not only hers, the other ladies as well. Well I would have blamed those boys to be douchebags but she used light magic to make those boys feel addicted to her.

She's been trying to use it on Zayden and the others but they are not affected. Such weak magic wouldn't do anything to them. She's been sticking to me to get closer to the boys but the boys hate her so it's pointless. Her intentions are as clear as the day.

There was one point where Noah almost killed her but thankfully I stopped him in time. I need the whole family to go down together, not only the two-faced girl.

"Everyone, she would be here any minute now. Please don't drink the tea she brew before I ask you to. It's for your safety." I gave a closed eye grin

"But Angel-sama, if it's poison you would be..."

"Don't worry about it. I won't be poisoned." I smiled.

How cute, they're worried about me. Spending time with Lily and the girls are quite relaxing. It's just that sometimes, when they start talking about me and the boys...it is quite embarrassing for me.

"Angel-sama!" The door slammed open. Speak of the devil.

"How could you not invite Lettie to this tea party*hic*"

No one is going to pity you, you know? I know you're trying to make me look bad, how unfortunate for you...

"Oh my, I believe I sent an invitation. I'm sorry." I faked a guilty expression 

You're a Baron's daughter, what makes you think you can attend a tea party with high nobles?

"Angel-sama would never do this to Lettie. Lettie was stupid for thinking that Angel-sama hate her."

"Lettie-chan, you are not stupid at all. The fault is all mine.I will be careful in the future" though you won't be in it, time to lay the bait

"Say Lettie-chan would you like to brew some tea for us? I heard you are very good at it." I said holding her hands in mine

She nodded. Let's see if she will take the bait.

"Here, Angel-sama."

"What a nice aroma. I can't wait to taste it." I smiled sweetly

That smile of yours anticipating my death, at least try better to hide it. I took a sip and I knew exactly what it is. The pain is familiar. I experience it many times in training.

Arsenic, It's odourless. It mimics the symptoms of a natural illness...and, you can't find it in the body. So even if you're suspicious, you can't prove that that person was poisoned.

Unfortunately for her I am immune to it. I should fake a faint here. The girls would be quite worried. Well it's just for a while anyways...

"Angel-sama!" Lily's worried voice rang in my ears as I rest my eyes.