Lovers

Chapter 22

(Smut warning in effect! And it'll be long because I've kinda missed writing these... {I'm a dirty sinner, I know...})

Monika couldn't sleep long.

Her mind kept wandering again and again to the princess in her arms.

"Sayori..." Monika murmured, running a hand through Sayori's short, pinkish blonde hair.

She felt the urge to touch her more, every fiber of her being craving to hear Sayori's voice.

Monika gave in to the temptation, planting a small kiss on Sayori's collarbone.

Sayori hummed in her sleep, squirming a bit as Monika continued to lick and suck her sleeping neck.

"Mmn... Moni...ka..?" Sayori mumbled, still drowsy from sleep.

Monika abruptly lifted from her, a blush dusting her cheeks as she gazed down into those sparkling blue orbs she loved to get lost in.

"I-I'm sorry, I..." Monika said softly, her heart racing a bit faster.

"Monika... Were you going to..?" Sayori bit her lip, too embarrassed to finish the thought aloud.

"I-I, um-!" Monika flubbered for an answer, coming up empty handed.

"If it's you, I don't mind..." Sayori said, glancing to the side to avoid Monika's intense stare.

"Y-You mean it..?" Monika asked, worried Sayori was just saying it because she knew Monika wanted it.

"Y-Yeah... I kinda... Wanna try it, too..." Sayori said even softer.

Oh gosh...

Monika blushed, sitting up with eyes glossed over in lust.

"C-Can I..?" Monika tugged Sayori's shirt hem upward.

Sayori nodded, lifting to help Monika slide the article off of her.

Oh gosh...

Sayori covered her chest, having not worn a bra with her pajamas.

Monika gulped, shakily grabbing Sayori's wrists so she could see her breasts in full.

They weren't exactly small, and we're rather perky, practically begging Monika to touch them. Which she did.

"A-Ah~!" Sayori moaned as Monika softly cupped her breasts, giving them a gentle squeeze.

Fuck~!

Monika began kissing Sayori's neck again, trailing her lips lower and lower as Sayori let out small sounds of pleasure.

She stopped at the valley between her breasts, taking a nipple into her mouth as she tenderly kneaded the other with her fingers.

"A-Ah, w-wait- D-Don't~" Sayori tilted her head back, a wave of euphoria crashing over her in full as Monika continued to play with her.