Summer Part Two

Chapter 39

Sayori woke unusually early the next morning, sliding out of Monika's arms to use the bathroom.

As she returned, she saw Natsuki, curled up between Yuri's arms.

Sayori giggled, walking over to Yuri's side of the bed.

"Hey, Yuri." Sayori whispered, tapping her shoulder.

"Mmm, Sayori?" Yuri mumbled, opening her eyes.

"Looks like you caught a feisty feline." Sayori teased, pointing to the baker still sleeping atop Yuri's chest.

Yuri blushed deeply, quickly removing her arms and setting the girl back on her own side of the bed

"Thanks... It would have been quite embarrassing if she knew..." Yuri chuckled.

"No problem. But that was adorable." Sayori snickered, watching Yuri's blush reach the tips of her ears and base of her neck.

"S-Shut up!" Yuri whisper screamed, furrowing her eyebrows.

"Nope." Sayori giggled, climbing back into her own bed.

"Sayo... What time is it..?" Monika's sleepy voice called once Sayori had repositioned herself in the girl's embrace.

"Um.... Seven thirty." Sayori checked her phone for the time.

"Oh okay. Are you awake awake?" Monika sat up and stretched.

"Yup. Yuri too." Sayori jerked a thumb towards the girl who was gazing at a sleeping Natsuki.

"Should we wake Ski and get going?" Monika whispered, nodding towards the sleeping girl.

"I will..." Yuri blushed, glancing at Natsuki again.

"Thanks, Yuri." Sayori giggled as she stood as well.

"Good. Sayo and I will get changed in the bathroom and hopefully she'll be awake when we finish." Monika said.

"Don't count on it, Nat's a really heavy sleeper." Sayori chuckled.

"Noted." Yuri nodded as the couple disappeared into the bathroom.

~~~

"What's on the agenda for today, Moni?" Sayori asked as everyone climbed into the car.

"There's a fair in town I kinda wanted to see." Monika smiled.

"I'm down." Natsuki shrugged.

Sayori and Yuri nodded in agreement as Monika started the car.

"Then we're off!" Monika laughed as they sped down the road towards their destination.

~~~

"What should we do first?" Sayori asked.

"I wanted to ride a roller coaster.." Yuri smiled softly.

"Me too!" Monika grinned.

Natsuki and Sayori stood awkwardly, not wanting to admit their fear of heights.

"H-How about we all do our own thing and meet back at the entrance in an hour?" Natsuki suggested.

"Sounds good to me!" Monika said while Yuri nodded in agreement.

"Okay.." Sayori said hesitantly, yet agreed regardless.

Natsuki ran towards a Tilt A'whirl while Monika and Yuri raced towards a ride called Thunder Express.

Sayori gulped, not really wanting to be alone in such a large space.

She began running towards the rides, accidentally bumping into a man who appeared in his mid twenties.