They Are Real?

Maki's point of view

"Oh god..." said the silver-haired women.  She looked at all of us and her eyes widened when she saw Shuichi but I brushed it off.. "Who are you?!" I yelled at her.  "Woah Maki breathe I'm not going to hurt you," she said.  "Who are you and why do you know my name?" I asked her in a more calm voice.  She smiled slightly and said, "My name is Kyoko Naegi , we have already met before so that's why I know who you are."

Then I realized I knew who she was.  It was one of the memories from the flashback lights that talked about them.  "How are you even here?" "Where are we?"  "Why is Momota here along with the rest of our friends?" were some of the many questions I asked her. Kyoko only responded with, "Don't worry,  this will all make sense in a bit, but, for now, stay put. I will be right back," she said before turning around and walking through the door. 

We waited for a few minutes and tried to get Shuichi to respond but to no avail.  Then eventually Kyoko came back with another person.  This person I could easily recognize...Makoto Naegi...

"This must be a miracle!" Naegi said in seeing us. He also for some reason shuddered a bit at seeing shuichi.  "Your awake and ummm.." he looked at Saihara zoned out, then at Himiko who looked horrified,  then back at me.  He gulped and stated, "some what ok..." 

"Don't worry about your friend,  they will wake up!" Naegi stated and that seemed to get Shuichi to regain his focus a little.  "Thank the lords," said Himiko in response.  He smiled at us and told us to follow him to the room they came from.

We did as we were told and followed, "don't worry we will be back for everyone in the room, alright".  It took a lot to get him away from him but it eventually worked. And as we went into the next room we found a large amount of equipment for computers and other things. It was weird but we kept walking and then we were meet by a large room full of tons of people who all turned towards the door as it opened.

"Hello?"