Kaede

Happy New Years bitches!

Shuichi's point of view

      We were all catching up about ourselves.  I was laying on Kaito's chest, Maki close by. I noticed Maki become suddenly quiet staring at Kaito, specifically his neck. "Harukawa what are you looking at?" I asked. She moved closer to Kaito placing her finger on his neck, gaining his attention. "Momota what's that?" He looked at her confused," what's wha-"

The door swung open....

It was Kaede...

She looked shocked," Guys..?" I stood up looking at her with wide eyes.
"Saihara?"

"Akamatsu..."

We ran towards each other practically tackling each other into a hug. I couldn't hold back the tears from there on out. "Saihara...how am I alive" I chuckled quietly, " don't worry about that right now." I Sighed," I'm just happy your here." I choked out. We stayed like that for who knows how long. We pulled away from each other and she looked up at me. She wiped the tears from her eyes her face making a shocked expression. "What is it?" I asked. She raised her hand slowly placing on my head, quickly ruffling it. "You look much better without your hat," she smiled sweetly. I laughed," thanks."

"Kaede!" I turned my head to the voice, it was the one and only Kaito. "Do I get my hug now?" He asked his arms stretched out. I heard Kaede laugh before running over to him, hugging him tightly.

"Hey Akamatsu come here bitch!," I heard Miu shout from the couches.   Kaede skipped over to Miu smiling. "Listen bitch I-GUH"   Keade hugged Miu tightly. "let me go Cow tits!" She shouted. Kaede giggles awkwardly, letting her go.

"Hey Akamatsu." Maki tapped her shoulder. Kaede turned around to face her. "Hello Harukawa." Maki swallowed I couldn't tell if she looked uncomfortable or nervous. "Listen I think we should start over, I want to get closer to you I guess." Kaede leaned closer to her face,"You wanna be my friend don't you," she practically beamed. Maki put her hand on Kaede shoulder pushing her back slightly. "D-don't get cocky." Kaede giggled out stretching her hand," friends?" Maki took her hand but she didn't say anything.
Maki pulled her hand bringing Kaede closer, quickly letting go of her hand hugging her tightly. "F-friends hug right..." I heard Maki say although muffled by her head being in the crook of Kaede neck. Kaede looked quite flustered I couldn't help but laugh a little. Kaede hugged Maki back smiling, "yeah, yeah they do."

"Okay lesbians that's enough!" Maki and Kaede immediately let go of each other leading their vision to the voice. I already new who it was though Kokichi voice is pretty easy to pick out. "Nishishi to be honestly I forgot you existed! But happy that your back!" He smiled. Kaede rolled her eyes," you haven't changed much huh?" She said smiling slightly.

I head I very faint sob..."Kaede.." I turned my head towards the noise. It was Komaru. She ran towards Kaede in a hurry hugging her tightly. "Hey! Excuse me miss.." Kaede said confused. Komaru only tightened her grip.
"M-miss I cant breathe" Komaru let go of the hug but it her hands on her shoulders staring into her eyes. "Hi sweetie," she choked out. Toko started to walk over to Kaede. Komaru moves slightly making room for Toko. Toko didn't say anything she placed her hand on her cheek, then quickly removed it stepping back. Tears streamed down her face. She stepped closer to her placing her hand on her cheek. "Y-your here..ahah...your actually here..." I have never seen Toko smile so bright before... "who are you two?" Kaede asked. "Kaede, they're your moms," I answered. "W-what!" Kaede broke free of their clutch backing up quickly. "That's not possible I know what my parents look like and your not them..." Makoto stood up,"Komaru, Toko she won't recognize yo-" "I know!," Komaru shouted startling everyone. "Komaru.." listen Makoto... I know she doesn't remember me...and I know her personality is completely different..." her sobbing only got worst. "But I haven't seen my daughter in two years...so I just needed to..." she looked over to Kaede," make sure it's real..." Kaede looked confused but very sympathetic.  "Miss-" "Asahina can you?" She shook her head standing up, walking over to Kaede, "come with me." Kaede looked at me. "Go with her Kaede."She nodded hesitantly taking her hand. Aoi lead her out of the room.