Kiibo!

Shuichi's point of view

"KIIBO!" We all said in unison

I was getting ready to run when someone put there hand on my shoulder.  I turned around and it was Kyoko and she had a serious expression on her face.  Her purple eyes pierced through me.  She spoke," Let us handle it, understand." I didn't know what to say so I just nodded.

Makoto made his way over to the release button but waited for the rest to be prepared. Kyoko brought up a staircase from the ground using a button next to the pod.  Aoi got prepared as well even though she wasn't doing anything special.  They all looked at each other and nodded and Makoto pressed down onto the Escape button and...

*PHOOM* *CLANG*

Kiibo landed safely on the stairs

"Umm guys?" Kiibo said confused. It didn't take long for Aoi to speak up, "Oh my god! Are you ok? Here, let me help you down from there!" She proceeded to take his hand and bring him down from the top of the stairs to the bottom. As soon as his foot hit the ground he was greeted by a tight hug from Himiko.

"Nyeh! We were so worried about you," She said to him and soon let go of her embrace. Soon after I gave him a small hug to show the same. Although Maki just smiled warmly at him which was pretty rare.

"Umm, guys what happened and where are we?" Kiibo asked in a panic. "That can be address soon but there is something more important to worry about," Maki said and shifted her gaze over to the Kirigiri, Aoi, and Makoto.

"What should we do with Tsumugi?"