Rantaro

(Listening I know y'all wanna see your boy but don't skip a head to it. There is some important lore in here. By the was this is the longest chapter I have written this far-)

(Future Author here. Boy I had no idea what was coming.)

Shuichi's point of view

Makoto stood up walking over to his sister. He was whispering something, I couldn't make it out. "I know I know..I'm sorry I shouted at you." He smiled "it's alright" she hugged him tightly. "Hey Momota" I moved my attention to Maki's voice. "May I see you throat again." He nodded as i quickly moved next to her to get a better view. She placed her hand on his throat moving it slightly. "Harukawa what are you looking at?" I asked. She moved over slightly making room for me. She took her hand off his throat and simply pointed at it," look closely this isn't the greatest lighting but do you see it?" Looking closely I could see a very faint rash or scar maybe both hard to tell..."Kaito have you always have that?" He looked at me confused," had what? What are you looking at."

"What are you too looking at?" Kyoko walked over to us. I moved aside and she took my place. Maki pointed at his throat again. "You see this scar Momota didn't have it before and doesn't know anything about it." She placed her hand on her chin looking at it quizzically. She turned around at looked at me her facial expression almost exactly the same. "Shuichi do you know anything about this? From childhood or something." "Oh!...um..no mom I don't know anything about it." Her face changed from focus to shock quickly. Her face then changed to a smile a warm one, genuine. "What are you smiling at?" "It's been a long time sense I heard your voice call me mom..you know over two years." "Wait two years? Would that mean we are all 18!" Kokichi has shouted across the room.

"Yep you would be correct!"

Aoi stood by the door Kaede close behind her. "Hey Akamatsu, are you alright?" Kirumi asked. She gave us a sad smile," yeah I'm alright I just...can't get past the fact that nothing we knew was real"  everyone stayed silent for a minute..."I don't think anyone's okay with it we just haven't really said anything.." Kokichi said he looked kinda sad and genuine. "A-and Shuichi! Your my cousin...who would have saw that coming?" Kaede smiled at me. You know I hate that everything I know is fake..I know I got my memories back but I can't take away the ones she implanted into me. My sadness, my abuse, my backstory...everything.  "You know I have to say that it's pretty fucked up what Shirogane did to us.." Korekiyo broke the ice. "I mean, my sister! Come on anything but family for fucks sake-" a few of us giggled a bit but I just wasn't in the mood for laughing.. Maki looked down at the ground. " I feel like everyone got played, we were like puppets to her."

"If I had the chance I'd beat her the fuck up and not in the good way!" Miu said standing up angry breaking the silence. Kokichi stood up too," YEAH! maybe we could dance for it!" Huh...what does? "Sorry Ouma but what does dancing have to do with this?" Kiibo beat me to the question. "Little bit of torture yknow?"He sat back down," it's not important." He said smiling. "Iruma! I am trying to speak with Atua so can you sit back down honey." Angie said Miu hesitantly sat back down.
"Honey? That's a cute nickname!" Kaede said smiling. "Shut it fake tits." Miu snapped at her but Kaede only giggled. Kaede walked over to her moms, she seemed to be talking to them. I couldn't really tell what they were talking about but they looked happy, so it must have been good.  The tension in the room seemed to disappear being replaced with quiet chatter. "So when's Rantaro getting up?" I asked Kyoko. She looked at the clock on the wall. "About now" She said walking over to Aoi and Makoto. She talked to them for a minute but then the two of them left the room, probably to go get Rantaro.

She walked back over to us
Now Kaito please follow me.
She walked over to the corner of the room. There was a small desk with a large monitor over it, it fit the wall. Above it was a bright light it was practically lighting up most the room. We quickly followed her to the table. "Kaito raise you head slightly" Now I got a very good look at the thing on his neck. It was a thick red scar all the way around his neck, The area around it was red and looked irritated. It looked as if someone had cut his neck open and tried to stitch it back on, but there were no stitches. "Interesting.." Kyoko Mumbled."I think it's different from any scar from when you were remnants, but I have to check." She turned over to Maki? grabbed her shoulders, and pulled her closer. Kirigiri was probably and inch taller then me so she had to lean down to look at her face. She leaned her face close to her eye. "Can I ask what your doing." Kyoko nodded," when you were a remnant you cut your eye out-" I what-" Maki interrupted. "So, there is a scar left where you cut it out. It's faint but it's still there." She stepped a way," Yep, completely different from Kaito's." I stepped over to Maki moving her bangs out of the way.  I looked closely at her eye. There was of fact a very faint scar across it. Wonder how I never noticed it.

"I think it's best if we see if anyone has similar scars to Kaito

"I think it's best if we see if anyone has similar scars to Kaito."Kyoko said. "Lest start with Kokichi-"

She was interrupted by the door opening and Aoi stepping out. She kept the door open and out walked Makoto and Rantaro. Rantaro looked around the room. "Um hey guys, long time no see." I couldn't help but smile a bit, it had been a wile. Kokichi practically jumped up from the couch sprinted over and cling to Rantaro's waist. "Amami~Chan! Your not gonna believe it! Guess what, We are brothers!" Rantaro laughed a bit,"Yeah I heard." "I went ahead an explained the situation wile we were in there," Aoi said. I guess that's why it took longer than it normally does. Kokichi let go of Rantaro's waist and beamed," isn't that great! Isn't it! Isn't it!" Rantaro smiled," Sure Ouma" Rantaro said moving forward, looking around the room. His eyes landed on me and he smiled slightly "Saihara, you look good without your hat. I smiled and nodded as a thank you.

He looked at Kaede from across the room,"Hey Akamatsu." She looked to be on the break of crying. She ran forward, clasped his hands and starred at them. Tears streamed her face,"Rantaro. I am so sorry." She sobbed loud and hard. "I didn't mean to hit you...". It's not your fault Akamatsu, you didn't even hit me." She let go of his hands and wiped her eyes. " I know but the attempt was still there,I could have killed you." He's smiled at her," Well you didn't and you were trying to do the right thing, if anything I'm angry at Shirogane" He looked around at us,"Where is Shirogane anyway." We locked her in her pod, it's a type of coma."Kyoko said. Rantaro squinted slightly, his eyebrow raised showing a confused face. "Was that really the right thing to do. I mean what if she has information, or she isn't a Junko worshipper anymore. I mean you never really know how she really is." Makoto nodded," I was planning on releasing her and interrogating her but I would prefer to do so with none of you here." I guess that makes sense. We don't really know what she will do.

"Well guys I need to check on a few thing about you guys first." Kyoko said. "First of all I need to check for scars from when you were remnants, as well as a type of scar we have noticed on Kaito."
Himiko perked up," Nyeh? What does this scar look like?" Himiko asked. "Well," She took her pointer finger to Kaito's chin, raising his head," It looks irritated but it doesn't hurt, Kaito didn't even notice until Maki pointed it out. If it is what I think it is, which is that it's scaring from the way you die, Himiko you will probably not have one." Kirigiri said calmly. "Welp let's hop to it!"

(They eye is no longer my art but a sketch my sister made and let me color in. Thank you for the eye that was my art though. Anyway sorry again for taking this long to update...I really appreciate all the support you give me. Here's a fun challenge try to guess how many references I have put in this fanfic so far if your bored.)