Miu

{That's a nice shoot of her tits, anyway here}

Shuichi's point of view

"Miu kinda scares me but I do care about her. So I'm happy she is waking up" Kiibo said. We were talking about everyone and how happy we were that they are alive. We were some what enjoying our time? "Umm Yeah, That filthy cum Dumpster could stay locked in there forever." Kokichi said with a smug face while looking at his hand. "Ouma, that's not very nice," Kiibo scolded him. "Nishishi!" He only laughed at him. I rolled my eyes and stopped paying attention to them.

Some time later Kyoko Came out from the room with everyone in it. She walked over and looked at us. "Iruma is awake now." We all made our way to the room one by one. Well I entered Miu was getting helped down by Aoi and looking around at us with a confused expression. "Wait, what the fuck?" She said. "Didn't l like fucking die?"  "Nishishi, Yeah ya did" Kokichi giggled at her getting her attention.  "Well, well, well, if it isn't Mr. Jackass, thanks for gettin me killed."  Kokichi sniffled before bursting into tears. "WAAAAA!!!! y-you were the one who t-tried to kill me!!!!!"  She rolled her eyes at him.  Oh no, don't cry!"  Aoi said and ran over to the boy.  While on here way over to him Maki grabbed the girls arm.  "H-hey!"  "Let me go comfort him!" She yelled at Maki.  Some how so got out of her grasp and ran over to Kokichi and bent down to him.  Maki looked back at me and Kaito, "Well I tried." 

"Hey it's okay don't cry!"She said giving the sobbing boy a hug.  After more than 30 seconds Kokichi stoped crying.  "Nishishi.... you really fell for that lie didn't you?"  Aoi's eyes went wide and she let go of the boy immediately."A-are you toying me?" She asked him. "Nishishi, Yeah that was all just a li-" Kokichi was greeted with a slap to the face.  Aoi got up and walked over to Kyoko and continued to mumble under her breath.   "You kinda deserve that.." Kiibo said to the boy. "Y-Yeah...I did..."  Kiibo crossed his arms and sighed. "W-well are you okay?" "Nishishi, yep!" He said in response. Kiibo nodded and they kept talking as I refocused my attention of Miu.

She was already squished Himiko, I could tell.  She was currently talking to Gonta.  It looked extremely awkward, but eventually Gonta snapped and hugged the girl and continuously apologize to her.  She hugged him back and she wasn't being horny for once in her life.  "Gonta is very very sorry, for being stupid!" "It's okay Gokuhara, I forgive you...,"he let go of her and skipped over to Maki.

She waved at her and Miu waved back. Miu came over to Kaito and and they also just waved at each other. She came over to me and hugged me. "Aww, Pooich did you miss me?" "Ahah- Well Umm...," I didn't even know what to say..."hahahaa just kiddin!" She shouted and let go of me. She walked over to Kiibo completely ignoring Kokichi.

She tackled him but he didn't really complain. "Kiiiboooo did you miss me!" He laughed a little, "yeah I did.." "I missed you too, I can't wait to explore your robot body so more. So much to learn!"
Kiibo just smiled.

"Hey, filthy cum dumpster, can you let go of Kiibo, this is gross to watch," Kokichi shouted at the girl.  "Ehehehhhhh" she let go and whimpered in fear.  "Thank you Ouma." Aoi shouted still looking away from him.  He scoffed and shouted back at her,"A thank you doesn't take back a slap to the face!!!"  We could tell She felt a bit guilty. 

"Hey Asahina," Maki said getting her attention. "Don't feel guilty, atleastyoudidn'tputhiminachoke holdalmostkillinghimthenlateron shotapoisonousarrowathimand triedtoshotanotherbutyourbestfriendraninfrontofhimandtookthehit."  She glared towards Kaito. He put his hands up, "heheh sorry." She looked away from him and back to Aoi. "Can we go sit on the couch now?" I asked her trying not to be rude. She nodded and shouted so everyone could hear,"Come on guys! Let's go back into the other room to rest!" We followed her and sat on the couch again to relax.