Tsumugi

Shuichi's point of view

     Kirigiri looked back at Maki with her usual professional stare. "Good point, what should we do with her Makoto?" she said and shifted her gaze to Makoto. "I say we lock her in the pod," he said back to her. She looked confused and thought about it."Hmmm, I guess that would work?" She said to him. "Great!" Makoto said and proceeded over to the pod where Tsumugi laid.

All it took was a simple button and she was locked in there forever...      ?

*click*

Kyoko pressed the button...

The pod started to make a noise that I could only describe as rebooting. Then, out of nowhere, metal wrapped around the pod in a snap. "Well that takes care of that problem," Maki said.
"Y-y-yeah" I kinda felt bad for her but she had it coming...

"I-I am sooooo confused?? Kiibo whispered to me. I giggled at his confusion. "That's okay...she can explain it to you" I whispered back to him. "hey Asashina?" She turned her head over two the two of us. "Yeeeees?" She was still very cheerful. "Can you take Kiibo out of the room and explain what going on to him?" I asked her and she nodded back to me. She moved closer to us, took Kiibo by the hand and walked him out to explain.

"So Momota is next to wake up right?" Himiko asked with a smile.  Maki's eyes lit up and she smiled at Himiko.  "Yeah, He should be next!" I could tell she was going to be happy to see him again.  She looked over at me with happy eyes.  "You will get to see him again Saihara..." she said in a soft voice and put her hand on my shoulder.  Maki was one of the few people that knew I struggled a lot when Kaito died...  When he died my confidence dropped low and my mind went to a dark place.....  Maki was a great help but things still weren't the same when he left...

And now

I will finally see him

again.