Gonta

Shuichi's point of view

We entered into the room and indeed Gonta was awake.  He looked extremely confused and was slightly freaking out but I don't blame him.  Although Byakuya told him "Hey! Stop it, your going to break the damn thing!"  To which he did as told.  Aoi told Byakuya to shut up before going over and waiting for the rest of them to get in position.

Makoto made his way over to the release button but waited for the rest to be prepared. Kyoko brought up a staircase from the ground using a button next to the pod just like the times before.  Aoi didn't look the same as she did with the rest of us.  They all looked at each other and nodded and Makoto pressed down onto the Escape button and...

*PHOOM* *CLANG*

Gonta landed safely on the stairs

"Umm guys, Gonta doesn't understand what's going on?" .  It took a bit for Aoi to say something "H-hello I-......" she stoped mid sentence.  She looked to Kyoko and shook her head.  The other nodded, "Here, let me help you down."  She proceeded to take his hand and bring him down from the top of the stairs to the bottom. As soon as his foot hit the ground he was greeted by a tight hug from Himiko.

"Gokuhara! Neyh, you're okay right?" Gonta hugged her back before nodding. Himiko let go of him but before she could get the chance to walk away he asked her "Hey Yumeno? Gonta doesn't understand what happened and-" But before he could finish she was interrupted by her slight giggling. Once she stopped she told him "Gokuhara, Don't worry that will be explained later. For now just be happy to see everyone again!"  He nodded and they smiled at each other before she walked away.

Next Kiibo walked over to the friendly giant and gave him a hug. "We missed you Gokuhara" Kiibo let go of him and gave him a smile. "I missed you too Kiibo." Kiibo waved at him before walking away.

Gonta looked over to Kokichi. Kokichi walk over to him with a sinister smile. Once over there Kokichi stopped smiling and looked down a bit before saying "I'm sorry" and began walking away. Gonta's face seemed to change expressions from anger to guilt. Before he was too far away Gonta said back at him "It's okay Ouma, Gonta understand" and smiled at him. Kokichi's eyes lit up before running back over to Gonta with a large grin. "Yay! Gokuhara forgives me, Nishishi!" And gave him a hug before skipping over to the others.

Gonta walked over to me and gave me a small hug. It was kinda weird because I don't usually talk to him. Once he let go of me he smiled. "Hello Saihara!" And walked over to Kaito and did practically the same thing. Kaito looked equally as confused as me but wasn't going to be rude.

Gonta looked over at Maki and she waved at him but he was tempted to give her a hug. Although before he could ask her if he could she just shook her head and nervously played with her long raven hair. "Sorry, I'm not conferable hugging people..." he nodded in response and said "Oh, Gonta understand, gentleman follow peoples wishes!"

"Um Gonta is confused?" "Okay everyone! Let's go back to the other room and try to explain everything to Gokuhara." Kyoko said.  He nodded at her and kept smiling. We followed her into the next room and sat on the couch as she started to explain what is going on. It took about 15 minutes to explain it to Gonta because he keep getting confused. But eventually he understood and thanked everyone for helping him understand and he thanked Future Foundation for introducing themselves. The one unusual thing was how quite Aoi was.  Gonta asked us...

"Gonta was thinking, is Iruma next to wake up?"