Chapter 2 Training

This chapter takes place 1 hour after the last chaper. Its durring raven and leos training. Let our story begin.

Leos pov.

I clash blades with raven again just holding it. Raven smirks as she breaks the blade lock only for her to deliver a hard kick to my gut making me fall to the ground.

Raven: again.

I look up at raven and give her a sigh as i nod and stand up again. I get back into my stance as i hold my katana.

Raven: your stance is all wrong you know that right?

Leo: Wait it is?

Raven nods as she walks over to me.

Raven: well first off your arms are suppose to to be higher.

Raven moves my arms up until they are at the right height.

Raven: second off your legs need to be straighter.

I nod as i straighten my legs.

Raven: and finally you need to relax your shoulders.

I nod as i slowly relax my shoulders. Raven then walks in front of me and draws her sword.

Raven: now try delivering a slash.

I nod as i deliver a powerful slash to ravens blade. She smirks and motions for me to attack her.

Raven: now then we are gonna spar again. But this time i want you to try and stay in that stance.

I nod as i run at raven and try to slash her with my katana. But raven blocks it and delivers a hard punch to my gut sending me go the ground.

Raven: you left yourself way to open. Next time try to block it with your sword.

Leo: Ok.

I nod as i go to slash raven again. But raven blocks it and goes to slash me across the gut. But i quickly block her slash with my katana. Raven smirks as she sees that i did what she told me to do.

Raven: thats enough for today.

I nod as i put my katana back in its sheath. Raven does the same and sits down next to me.

Leo: Man that shit is hard.

Raven: No one ever said you would master it in one day.

Leo: True.

Raven then takes out a bottle of water and gives it to me. I smile as i take it.

Leo: thanks.

Raven: no problem.

I take a sip of the water. Raven smiles as she looks up at the blue sky.

Raven: So what made you join beacon leo?

I chuckle as i look at raven.

Leo: The truth is i never wanted to join beacon. My father pretty much forced me to join.

Raven: thats terrible.

I shrug as i take another sip of water.

Leo: it is what it is. Plus if i never came here i wouldn't have ever met you or the others.

Raven smiles and nods. I then hear raven slowly drawing her sword. I smirk as i know that shes testing me. She goes to slash me but i quickly draw my knives and block her blade. Raven looks at me in pure shock. I smirk as i knock her sword outta her hand and put one of my knives to her neck.

Raven: How?

Leo: simple i red your body movement.

Raven: thats impressive.

I nod as i take a sip of my water. I then see taiyang standing there watching us. He gives me a glare. I role my eyes and stand up.

Raven: whats wrong leo?

Leo: Nothing im just late for class.

Raven nods and i walk off leaving them.

As im walking qrow and summer catch up to me

Summer: so how did it go?

Leo: it went good. All tho taiyang did show up at the end and ruined it.

Qrow: meh at least you had fun.

I nod as the 3 of us head to class.