Chapter 6 The dance.

A/n: this chapter takes place the day of the dance. Let our story begin.

Leos pov

I was sitting in my room getting ready for the dance when all of the sudden i heard yelling from down the halls. It sounds like tai and raven.

Tai: COME ON RAVEN JUST GIVE ME A SECOND CHANCE!

raven: NO NEVER AGAIN TAI!

leo: that sounds like raven.

I Quickly walk outta my dorm only to see tai yelling at raven. So i decide to put a stop to it. I walk up to tai and slam his head into a wall.

Leo: listen here you perverted freak. Stay the hell away from my pretty bird or ill rip you in half!

Tai: shes not yours leo!

Raven: actually i am.

Tai: wait what?

Raven: Me and leo are dating now you dumb fuck!

Tai: why?! Im so much better than he is! Why date him?!

Raven: because unlike you he actually cares about me.

Tai: whatever your just a fucken sl-

I cut tai off by punching him right in the jaw. He falls over in pain. I smirk as i look at raven. She smiles and hooks her arm with mine. The both of us start walking to the dance.

Raven: man tai is such a pain.

Leo: heh seems like it.

Raven: you have no idea.

We eventually arrive at the dance. Raven smiles ad she quickly grabs my hand and pulls me to the dance floor. The both of us start dancing together. As we are dancing raven leand in slowly. I also lean in and the both of us kiss. The crowd starts to whistle and cheer as we kiss. We eventually pull away.

Leo: that was amazing..

Raven: It can get even better.

Leo: Oh and hows that?

Raven: Simple after this dance your mine~

I blush blood red as i nod. Raven then walks over to the punch bowl to get some punch. Just then qrow walks up to me and puts a hand on my shoulder.

Qrow: my sister really loves you.

Leo: i hope so i mean i love her with all my heart.

Qrow: Yeah and she loves you just as much. So if you ever decide to marry her you have my blessing.

I nod and smile. Qrow then walks off leaving me alone. Raven walks over to me and hands me some punch.

Raven: here.

Leo: oh thanks hun.

Raven nods as she takes a sip of her punch. Eventually me and raven get tired of dancing. So we head back to my dorm.

Leo: well that was fu-

Raven cuts me off by kissing me roughly on the lips. She then pushes me into the dorm.

A/n: timeskip no lemon for you sucker.

Still leos pov

I slowly open my eyes to see that its morning. As i sit up i see that raven is still fast asleep.

Leo: heh shes so cute...

I slowly get outta bed and throw on some clothes. I then start cooking some food. Raven wakes up and smiles as she puts on some clothes too.

Raven: last night was amazing.

Leo; yeah it was...can i ask you something?

Raven: of course you can.

Leo; Well we have been together for at least a year now and i was wondering if you would....

I slowly get down on one knee. Ravens eyes widen as i take out a small black box.

Leo: would you marry me?

Raven slowly starts to tear up. She nods and i put the ring on her finger. She then pulls me into a deep kiss. I smile as i kiss back knowing that once we graduate beacon that i will be married to the best woman ever.

A/n: cliff hanger what happens next.