Chapter 4 A broken bird

A/n: this chapter takes place right after the last chapter leo heard a knock at his door. Who could it be?

Leos pov

I slowly open the door only to see raven standing there with her sword and a sleeping bag. I also notice that her face has a hand print on it.

Raven: May i...come in?

I nod as i motion for raven to come inside. She then sits down on my bed and looks at me. She has tears running down her face.

Leo: what happend?

Raven: Tai....he....he

Raven then breaks down in tears as hides her face in her hands. So i do the only thing i can think of doing. I pull raven into a hug. As im holding her i hear ravens sobs.

Leo: Now what happend what did tai do?

Raven: tai....he....he wanted to take our relationship to the next level....but i said no....he then grabbed me and forced me up against a wall. Lucky for me i got out of his grasp. But he grabbed me again and slapped me across the face....

I slowly start rocking raven back and forth never letting her out of my grasp. Raven keeps sobbing into my chest until she eventually falls asleep.
I then lay raven down on my bed and get ready to sleep on the floor. But raven stops me by clinging to my arm.

Raven: Will you....sleep with me?

I look at raven and blush. But i slowly nod as i lay down on the bed with raven. I then quickly move over to the edge of the bed giving raven almost all of the bed. But raven has other ideas. She slowly wraps her arms around me and pulls me close to her.

Leo: r-raven w-what are y-you doing?

Raven: please leo...im scared....

This shocks me. The raven i knew never showed her emotion or at least not fear. I slowly pull raven closer allowing for her to nuzzle into the crock of my neck.

Leo: its ok....your safe here. I wont ever let anything bad happen to you as long as im here.

Raven smiles as she nuzzles into me more. Eventually the both of us drift off to sleep.

Time skip to the next morning.

Still leos pov

I slowly open my eyes only to see that its around 11 am in the morning. So i slowly go to sit up only to feel something holding onto my arm. I look down to see that raven is holding my arm in her sleep. I smile as i slowly start to pet her head. But this makes raven stir in her sleep. She opens her eyes and looks at me.

Leo: morning.

Raven: Good morning.

She smiles as she slowly sits up. She then realizes that shes clinging to my arm like her life depend on it. She blushes and lets go of my arm.

Raven: sorry about that...

Leo: its fine. You were scared. Everyone gets scared from time to time.

Raven nods as she sees that its around 11. She starts to panic.

Raven: Shit we have to go to class. I dont really wanna go to class im scared that tai will be there.

Leo: then we wont go to class.

Raven: Wait we what do you mean we?

Leo: i told you i wouldn't let anyone hurt you so im gonna stay by your side.

Raven blushes dark red before pulling me into a tight embrace. I smile as i return it. After that raven lays back down and drifts off to sleep again. I do the same.

Leos thoughts: no matter what raven i will protect you.  No one is ever gonna hurt you again. I sware.