Chapter 3 knives vs fist

A/n: this chapter starts 2 days after the last chapter. Let our story begin.

Ravens pov

My alarm started going off. So i quickly stood up and yawned. I then saw that taiyang was standing next to the door with my sword.

Taiyang: oh your up babe?

Raven: yup.

I grab my sword from his arms and put it in its sheath. As im geting ready for class taiyang starts to speak.

Taiyang: so that leo guy.

Raven: What about him?

Taiyang: does he know that we are dating?

Raven: Yes he does.

Taiyang: Well it doesn't seem like it.

Raven: taiyang quit being paranoid hes not gonna take me from you.

Taiyang: fine i trust you but im still gonna challenge him to a battle today?

Raven: Why.

Taiyang: Just so you can see whos the strongest out of the 2 of us.

Raven: Well i already know leo would whoop your ass.

Taiyang: Oh really and how do you know that?

Raven: simple hes beaten me in combat before so i have no doubt he could whoop your ass too.

Taiyang: your suppose to support me raven not him.

Raven: hey im just giving my honest answer.

Taiyang: whatever lets get to class.

Raven: Yup.

The both of us head off to class.

Leos pov

I was sitting in class early just studying some advanced knife techniques when all of the sudden the other students start to enter the room. The teacher then starts to call out the first matches.

Teacher: taiyang xiao long.

Taiyang walks down to the arena.

Teacher: who would you like to fight against taiyang?

Taiyang: i wanna fight leo.

I look up at taiyang and give him a sigh.

Leo: Do you really wanna do this?

Taiyang: yes now get your ass down here and fight me.

Leo: Fine but dont say i didn't warn you.

I walk into the arena with my knives at my side. Taiyang gets into his fighting stance. He gives me a cocky smirk. I smirk back but this smirk isn't a smirk of cockiness its one of pure malice. Im going to humiliate this blonde haired fuck boy.

The teacher starts the match and taiyang comes running at me. He trys to punch me in the jaw but i quickly dodge it and slash him across the cheek with one of my knives. After that i quickly slash taiyang across the chest making him stumble back. I follow that attack up by kicking taiyang in the gut. He grunts in pain as he spits up blood.

Taiyang: You little bitch!

Leo: awww whats wrong is the little brawler getting mad.

Taiyang gets pissed. He runs at me again and trys to land a 3 hit combo on me. But i use my semblance and dodge it. I then use my speed to deliver 4 slashes to tais body. He stumbles back in pain his aura was now in the yellow.

Taiyang: ugh you little bitch just stand still!

Leo: hmmmm lemme think about it. Nope!

I run at him and stab one of my knives into his side making him grunt in pain. I quickly follow that attack up  by stabbing taiyang right in the shoulder.

Taiyang: agh!

Taiyang falls to the floor holding his shoulder in pain. I smirk as i walk up to him and put my knife to taiyangs neck.

Leo: Its over i won.

Taiyang: h-how only r-raven has beaten me. How did you beat me?!

Leo: simple skill something that you clearly lack.

I quickly put my knives back into there sheaths before walking out of the arena leaving the bloodied and beat taiyang behind. As im walking qrow runs up to me and grabs my arm.

Qrow: Yo what the hell was that shit?!

Leo: Simple i kicked his ass. Nothing more nothing less..

Qrow: you didn't have to beat him to the brink of death.

Leo: hey he pissed me off so i did what i do best.

Qrow roles his eyes and nods.

Qrow: whatever im gonna go get drunk.

I nod as qrow walks off. I start to walk down the halls of beacon only to see one of my friends chilling there.

Leo: Yo bro how are you doing?

???: oh shit its my boy leo how are you man?

Leo: Im good bro how are you?

???: im good bro i just fucked summer last night and let me tell you she has some nice ass cheeks.

I role my eyes as i smirk.

Leo: Thats so gross bro but good for you.

???: well i gotta go to class seeya later mate.

My friend walks off leaving me to do whatever. So i choose to go back to my dorm and relax. Once i get there i take off my battle gear and change into some pjs. But just then i hear a knock at the door.

A/n: and cliff hanger whos at the door find out next time. On this story.