"Up On Your Left."

Peter threw his clothes and a few things he needed for school in his bag. He'd asked Karen to send the car up this morning, and it would be here in half an hour. The shorter boy was excited to be going home. He's only been gone a week, but he missed his family more than anything.

More than even being Spiderman. He knew that going out while he was in Massachusetts would be fine, everyone knew he was at MIT. It wasn't that he was worried about his identity. He was just worried that his roommate would find out.

It was nice just being Peter Parker Stark. Easy going, no pressures, no worries about being some "special" person. If Wade found out he was Spiderman? Then everything would change.

Peter was brought out of his thoughts by the sound of the dorm door slamming. Wade threw his bag onto the floor and jumped into bed face down. Peter laughed quietly. Sure, his roommate was loud and annoying and childish, but he was also funny and helpful when Peter needed a hand with his projects, and more than all of that, he was genuinely kind.

"What's up?" Peter flopped onto Wade's bed, making his friends jump up in pain as the shorter teen's weight settled on Wade's legs.

"Ow, man, get up!"

Peter laughed again, pulling his legs up and letting Wade sit up.

"I just hate this one class! The professor just hates me 'cause I was late on the first day and now he's a dick to me!"

Peter sighed. "What class is it?"

"Intro to physics. Professor Octavius."

Peter snorted. "Octavius? God, that's a bad name."

Wade laughed. It was contagious, and Peter started laughing, too. The two teens were interrupted by Karen's voice.

"Sir, the car is here." Peter sat up, still laughing slightly.

"Well, that's my cue! I'm going down to New York for the weekend, I'll be back up on Sunday night."

"Wait," Wade caught his roommate's hand as Peter moved to grab his bag. "Did someone come to pick you up?"

"Nah, I had Karen drive my car up to me." Peter ignored the look of awe on Wade's face.

"Could you give me a ride down to New York, too? Since you're headed there anyways?"

Peter 's nose scrunched up and his eyes narrowed slightly in confusion. "Why do you wanna go to New York?"

"I'm from there!"

"Oh," Peter said, eyes widening. How did he not know that? "Sure, man, grab your stuff and we can go!"

Wade took about 10 minutes to grab his stuff, shoving clothes and his toothbrush into his bag. When he was ready, the two boys slipped out of the dorms, joking as they made their way down to the courtyard.

There, surrounded by masses of students and shining in the sun, Peter's car was waiting for the boys. It was a deep red, with dark blue accents, and dark leather seats. The hubcaps were a brushed black, with delicate spider webs running through it.

"That's your car?!?" Wade's face was contorted in shock. After a nod from Peter, and a moment of pure shock, his face broke into a grin and he ran to the car. He threw him bag into the backseats and hopped over the door to the passenger seat. Peter laughed again. He knew what was coming.

"Welcome to the ride, Wade," Karen's voice said, coming from the middle console now. Wade jumped.

Peter opened his door, and got into the car. He unfolded his sunglasses, the same his father had, and put them on. "I hope you don't mind, I added you to Karen's systems so you'd be recognized by her."