Chapter 17: My Queen

-Heather's POV

"Then let me know" I can tell he is being sincere. He really wants me to let him in. If I let him in though, how can I protect him? Who says he wouldn't run away? I sit on his lap contemplating whether or not I should let him in. He has one hand holding my hip firmly and the other on the back of my neck to hold my head against his. 

Ding Dong

I jump slightly as Xavier grumbles "Who the hell could that be?" He lifts me up gently and places me on my feet. I stand there trying to regain my breathing. Xavier walks out of the kitchen towards the front door. I look at the clock on the wall and notice it's almost 11. Shit, Cami! I haven't called her. She is going to be worried. 

"Baby!" I wince hearing the high pitch voice coming from the front door. I recognize that voice, Natasha. Wow, I forgot he was in a relationship. What am I doing?? I was about to let someone in who has someone already. I shake my head and look towards the back patio door. I decide to make a silent escape. I needed to see Cami anyways. 

I get on to the beach realizing I don't have my shoes. I feel the sand between my toes. I make it to the beach and turn back around looking at the house. I look up and see Luca standing at a window with Theo behind him. Theo looks confused while Luca's slightly upset. I wave at him and he waves back with a frown. I turn back around and begin jogging home. 

-Xavier's POV

I continue to look into those deep blue eyes... Mesmerizing. My sweetheart looks like she is ready to tell me when someone has to ring that damn door bell. I grumble having to get the door instead of talking with my girl. I lift her gently up and place her on her feet. I stand up and practically stomp to the front door. I throw it open and get lunged at. 

"Baby!" I can smell Natasha's overbearing perfume. Her fake tan is rubbing all over my white shirt. She clings to me like a koala. Seriously why did I ever let her in here? I tug on her arms pushing her back. She stumbles slightly. I turn towards the kitchen making sure my angel didn't see any of that. I turn back around to see a face covered in makeup with a seductive smile. I glare at her. 

"Natasha, what the hell are you doing here?" 

"Oh baby, don't be like... I haven't seen you in few weeks and I wanted to see my man." She tries to wrap her arms around my neck again but I grab her wrist and hold them firmly. 

"I am not your man, I never was. There is nothing between us. I don't want to see you now nor ever again Natasha. Do you understand?" I release her arms watching her facial expressions morph from sadness to fury. 

"Xavier baby, you are mine. I will not-"

"Do NOT threaten me Natasha. Now GET THE HELL OUT OF MY HOUSE!" I bellow at her. She glares at me before stomping out of the house before slamming the door. I take a deep breath and then turn back towards the kitchen to see my girl. 

I walk in but to my surprise she isn't in sight. Shit, did she see Natasha? She still thinks I'm in a relationship with her. I run up stairs hoping she is with Luca. I push open his door but she isn't there. I see Theo looking at me questionably while Luca looks upset. Luca looks back out the window while Theo shakes his head at me. 

"Luca have you seen Angel?" I ask but he just nods his head and points out the window. I walk over to the window and look out but don't see anything. Theo clamps his hand on shoulder. 

"Heather jogged down the beach a few minutes ago. Weren't you with her?" Theo ask. I drop my head and place a hand on the wall next to the window. Of course she ran. She was about to let me in and then Natasha showed up! I punch the wall out of frustration causing Luca to jump. 

"I'm sorry Luca, I-" 

"Dad, did you do something to scare off Angel?" My son looks up to me with tear brimmed eyes. My heart clenches seeing him upset just because she left. If I wouldn't have gotten the door she would still be here. 

"I honestly don't know son." 

"Don't hurt her dad, she is mine." He states looking at me intently. I chuckle realizing he is claiming her. He is definitely his father's son. I nod my head and pull him into a hug. "I won't hurt her son." 

I ask if he wants to do anything but he just sits down and continues to work on his puzzle. Theo looks at me with an eyebrow raised. I raise mine and finally ask what?

"Why did she run?" 

"I don't know, we were talking when the door bell rang. I went and answer it, Natasha flung herself at me. I kicked her out and when I returned she was gone." I run my hand through my hair in frustration. 

"Dude, you let Natasha in?" 

"I didn't know it was her." I say deadly low. 

"Calm down... You think Heather saw?" I sigh not knowing the answer. 

"All I know is that I can't let her escape again... If not for me, then my son." I say gesturing towards my son who looks emotionless. He sighs at me and runs his hands down his face. 

"Well did you learn anything so we can find her?" He tilts his head in question. 

"Monday is school. I will get her then and get to the bottom of this." He nods his head at me. 

I continue to let my thoughts run wild. This woman is mine... She just doesn't know it yet. I will help her and keep her safe. She is going to be my queen. Hell, she already is. The way she looked in my shirt. The way she mothered my boy and gave him affection. The way she kissed me, her body's reaction to my simple touches. 

She is Perfect.