Lorelei

I wake up with a headache but not the pounding one I was expecting. When I get up everyone is clambering in the kitchen.

"Good morning everyone." I yawn.

"Oh sweetie we have got to do something about your bedhead." Willow tells me.

"Oh it will be fine." I assure them.

I take the cup of coffee from Alivia's hands and sip it.

"Oh my stars Alivia did you dump the whole box of sugar into this?" I ask handing it back to her.

She snatches it and resumes sipping her coffee. I decide I would make my own coffee because Alivia decided her's needed to be three parts sugar and one part coffee.

Once I get my coffee the right amount of both bitter and sweet I sit down and dig into the eggs Alivia made.

"These are so good." Alaina tells Alivia.

"Tell me about it." America mumbles.

"Okay come on girls we can't be too full or else we won't be able to fit into our dresses." Alivia tells us.

"Oh fine." I mumble.

We all grudgingly get up and go find our dresses. Alivia has spent a lot of time planning this. Obviously, because it's Alivia, but she has got all the dresses tailored. The Bridesmaids' dresses are a beautiful deep purple color. The dresses themselves are a tight top but then a flowing bottom with long sleeves.

Alivia's dress is slender fitting with sleeves made of laces. It is embroidered with white flowers. It has a long train that runs down her exposed back. She looks like the dream bride.

Finally we get to the fun part of doing her makeup. I design and contour her face until she looks like she is about to go to a ball.

"Alright now we need to go find something old, something new, something borrowed and something blue." Willow tells us.

"Indiana gave me this necklace." Alivia says pulling out a gorgeous swirling blue necklace.

Something is oddly familiar about that swirling blue necklace.

"Here" I say handing her my simple chain bracelet.

"I got the something old part." Willow says.

She goes and digs around in her bag until she pulls out a small pin. She hands it to Alivia.

"It's for your hair. My mom gave it to me when I was ten years old. She said it was passed down through our generations on the ship. I want it back and that is not a suggestion." Willow threatens whilst pointing at her.

We all examine it more closely. You can see the design on it. On it holds a beautiful water lily.

"Oh my goodness, Willow it's gorgeous." Alivia gasps.

Willow takes it and gingerly places it among Alivia's curls. It doesn't look a bit out of place.

"It looks so pretty." America swoons.

"Thank you so much Willow. It means a lot to me that you let me borrow it." Alivia tells her.

"Thank you all so much." Alivia tells us.

Alivia looks so happy right in this moment that I don't think anything can make her unhappy right now.

"Wait." She freezes, "Who is going to give me away at the altar?"

We all stop for a minute.

"I can give you away." I tell her.

"What?" She asks.

"I am your best friend Alivia, let me give you away to Indiana." I tell her.

She nods. We walk through the bunker looking out for Indiana because he can't see the Bride right now. Finally we made it out and got into the jeep that will take us all to Oasis where we will have her wedding.

"I haven't been to the Oasis since before I met you guys." Alaina tells us.

"Wow." We all gasp.

The area looks even more beautiful than Elijah's drawing of the place. The wedding spot is so gorgeous. They have pews lining up to the wedding altar. And the altar itself is made up of the bioluminescent flowers that we all know and love.

They cast a beautiful glow against the waters of the lake.

"Wow." I gasp.

Alivia takes the scene in and puts her head in her hands.

"I don't know how you do it." Willow smiles.

"I am finally getting married to Indiana." She smiles.

Another jeep arrives and August and Luna Rose step out of this one. August carries Luna Rose to Alivia. Alivia smiles and takes her infant.

"Hey Willow, want to help our little flower girl fill her basket with flowers?" Alivia asks.

"Sure." Willow smiles.

Willow takes Luna Rose's hand and picks up the most beautiful flowers.

"You might want to get to your little rendezvous before your Fiance and all of your guests get here." August tells us.

We all rush to get to the little spot we have behind the trees. A few minutes pass and Luna Rose goes to throw the flowers. Willow goes to help her walk. And then America, Alaina and Veronica go down the aisle.

"It's your turn."

I take Alivia's arm and loop it with mine.

"Don't let me fall Lorelei." Alivia tells me.

"I wouldn't dream of it." I respond.

We start to walk. Everyone stands up as we walk down the aisle. All eyes are on Alivia or Alivia's dress. She looks like a goddess. She is wearing a big smile and I am glad I could help make her wedding the happiest moment of her young life.

When we reach the altar I let her go and I go to join the Bridesmaids.

Alivia looks a little nervous at first but then she looks over at her daughter in August's arms. She smiles a sweet little smile and looks back again at her Fiance.

The Officiator starts the ceremony. It is slow moving. He stated ranting about how both colonies got here and how we joined together as one. I look over and see Elijah.

He catches my eyes for a moment. His honey colored eyes never looked so friendly before. He gives me a warm smile. I give him one as well.

Then all of a sudden my chest hurts. Is this moving on? Because if it is why does it hurt so much? I don't want it. Take it away. All the while Elijah is staring into my eyes looking so genuine and so sweet. I can't look at him any longer. So I look away.