Elijah

When we got out of the car you could tell Indiana was itching to see Alivia. He was a hair away from just bolting away from us and running down to her. We were moving fast so he could have his reunion with his beloved wife when Lorelei and I got pulled aside by America.

"What are you doing America? We are trying to get Indiana to his wife." Lorelei explained to her.

"We have more pressing matters." America answered.

"Please don't tell me we are going to another squadron." I groan.

"No nothing like that. This is strictly political." America explained quickly.

"I don't know what's worse." I mouth to Lorelei.

"Political. Definitely political." She answered.

She led us down a few hallways to double doors.

"Go along and get onto the plane. I'll be along shortly. Also please take time during the ride to look more presentable." America instructed of us.

Lorelei opened the double doors and we found a giant jet waiting for the two of us.

"What in worlds?" Lorelei exclaimed.

I grabbed her hand and literally dragged her onto the black jet.

"This isn't our tech, is it?" Lorelei turned to me and asked as we admired the interior of the plane.

"No. Definitely not. If it was we wouldn't be using jeeps from six hundred years ago." I pointed out.

America kept true to her promise and in five minutes she returned with Silas and the plane took off. It was a very special process. We went down the makeshift runway and things were fine there. As soon as we got into the air is where we were having problems.

Lorelei went straight into the bathrooms. I was about to make small talk with Silas when Lorelei poked her head out again.

"Elijah! They have showers!" She exclaimed.

That was enough for me. I went straight from the couch into the showers. It had been over a month since I had a proper shower. I turned the water heat up so high it felt like it was burning my skin off but it had been a while since I was actually hot and I wasn't going to waste this opportunity.

I spent a long time in that shower and when I was done I grabbed a towel and walked out. I saw Lorelei braiding her long hair in a towel.

She looked up and saw that I was standing there and gestured for me to come sit by her. She finished her braid and sighs in content.

"It feels so nice to be clean." She sighed.

"Tell me about it." I smile.

I move and cup her head and kiss her. She opens her mouth and allows my tongue to enter her mouth. Lorelei's arms wrap around me and sparks run up and down where her fingers touch my bare skin.

I feel the energy coursing through me as I pull her closer. One of her hands gets tangled in my messy curls and the other keeps traveling lower.

"It feels so good when you do that?" I lower my voice.

"Do what?" She smirks.

"Run your hands through my hair." I whisper into her ear.

She sits on my lap and kisses me harder. My lips begin traveling down her neck and her hand is on my towel now.

"Are you two almost done showering? We need to talk soon." A voice comes over the intercom.

Lorelei untangles her hand from my hair and pulled away. She grabbed clothes and walked out of the room. I quickly got dressed and meet them out in the main room on the jet.

"You guys certainly took long showers." America shoots a side look at Lorelei.

Lorelei pretended not to notice.

"Now to explain why we are here. While you were fighting the Extorian camps we elected the both of you representatives for the council on Orion a and b. The Chancellor wanted to personally discuss options of warfare with the both of you along with me and Silas, your other two representatives." America explained to the three of us.

"Did you know about this Silas?" Lorelei asked him.

"No."

She nodded slowly.

"We will explain what will happen when we get closer to landing but for now we have a good two days before the landing so relax and get comfortable." America tells the both of us.

"I don't know about you but I'm going to sleep." Lorelei tells the three of us.

"I think I'm going to go to sleep too." I excuse myself.

We walk to the cots the plane has. I push mine up to Loreleis and fall asleep to the rhythmic sounds of her breathing alongside mine. It feels weird not hearing the bugs chirping though.