Chapters 11 & 12

Chapter 11

Mikai

At first everything was fine. The schedule was working out between myself and my two wives. Aspyn had worked it out that I would spend two days in a row with each wife. It saved me the running back and forth daily. Monday and Tuesdays were with her. Wednesday and Thursdays were with Vicki. Friday back with her, and Saturday was with Vicki to keep it fair. Sunday was a rest day for me. We had a finished basement with a bar and pull out couch in it. It was my little man cave. There was a big screen TV and I sometimes came down here when Aspyn was having girl's night in with her sister and friends.

When it was football season, my guy friends came over and we would watch the game down here. I didn't have a problem using Sunday nights to recoup from having two wives down here. They were wearing me out. Vicki was insatiable and Aspyn has always been sexually willing to follow my lead on anything.

Everyone seemed happy. I was living the life I felt was for me. I loved both of my wives and all three of my children. Vicki had her birth control removed and we were trying to have a baby. Aspyn and I weren't really trying. We had decided that she would be willing to have one more baby to help grow our tribe. Which is what we called the family now. The agreement, however, was that it wasn't supposed to be until after Vicki had one first. We were all on board with that plan.

Imagine my surprise when I came home and Aspyn greeted me at the door.

"You're home early." I said as I kissed her.

"Yeah. I had an appointment. I didn't much feel like going back to the office after that.

"Why didn't you tell me you had an appointment? I would have gone." I told her as I slid my arm around her shoulders and walked her into the kitchen so that I could make some tea. I looked around and realized it was quiet. Asa wasn't in her room and Vicki and the girls were nowhere to be seen. "Where is everyone?" I asked.

"Vicki signed the girls up for dance classes. She took them as soon as they got out of school." She explained.

"That's right. She mentioned that to me." I remembered.

"Yeah." she said as she laid her head down on the kitchen table.

I turned to hand her the cup of tea with lemon and honey and saw her sleeping lightly. I shook her gently to wake her and find out what exactly was going on. She was never home in the middle of the day and she never randomly fell asleep. Except lately. I sat next to her so we could talk.

"Hey. What's up?" I asked.

"Okay." She said, leaning up and stretching. "I wasn't sure how to tell you." she started as she reached into the pocket of her joggers that she had on. She produced an envelope and handed it to me. I opened it and an ultrasound fell out. A smile spread across my face faster than I could collect my thoughts or words.

"Is this yours?" I asked.

"No, it's yours." She said back sarcastically.

"Woman, I know it's mine. I wanted to make sure this was your ultrasound. Not Vicki's. The way you two are always cooking something up, she might have wanted you to tell me for her or something crazy like that."

"No baby. There's my name in the corner. It's mine. I'm pregnant." She said. But she didn't seem that happy. I leaned over and took her face in my hands and kissed her. "You don't know how happy I am." I told her.

"I'm glad." She responded with relief.

"Really, because you look a little less than glad. I know you, what's up?" I asked.