Chapter 17: Together

WARNING- EXPLICIT CONTENT AHEAD
Cora's POV

He grabbed my hand and pulled me into his room, slamming me against the door.

"Hey" he whispered huskily.

He started to kiss my neck and collar bone and I pulled on his shirt, begging for more.

I brought my hand up to his chin and brought his face up to mine. We started deeply and passionately kissing. Everything felt so right.

I tugged at the hem of his t-shirt, wanting it off. He noticed and backed up a little to take off his shirt. His defined muscles were now on full display.

Beau returned to kissing me and I let out a soft moan. Then he was the one grabbing at my shirt, starting to lift so I raised my arms and he fully took it off, leaving me topless.

His lips returned to my neck and trailed down to my breasts all the way to the top of my shorts.

I moaned as he continued to leave hot kisses all over my body and he let out a small growl.

Then he began to pull down on my shorts, leaving me completely naked. I moaned even louder as he kissed the sensitive skin.

My expression of lust made him trail his kisses back up to my breasts then to my lips.

He quickly grabbed the back of my thighs and lifted me up. I straddled him as he carried me to his bed. We continued to kiss as he gently set me down on his bed so that he was on top of me.

He returned to my most sensitive area and I had to grab the sheets as I bit my lip, letting out another moan.

Beau continued to pleasure me as I reached my climax and let out a moan.

He brought his kisses back up to my lips and now it was my turn to drive him crazy.

I forcefully shoved him to the side and got on top of him before he could get back on top.

He smiled at my sudden movements as we kissed again. I started to move my kisses down to his jawline and his chest. Reaching his abs, I pulled down on his sweatpants and started to pleasure him.

He started to growl and moan even more and after a couple of minutes he pulled me back up to his face, "not yet, beautiful" he said as he kissed me.

I smiled as he got back on top and positioned his body in between my legs. He slid forward and started to push further into me.

I let out a loud moan as he continued to go back and forth.

Then all of a sudden he stopped.

"What's wrong?"

He slowly looked at me and I could see that his canines had come out, his wolf was ready to mark me.

"I want you to" I said as I kissed him.

He continued to grind as he lowered his head toward my neck. He started to leave hot kisses down my neck and then slowed and I braced myself for the pain.

I felt his sharp canines bite my skin and a wave of pain wash over me.

It was short lived, however, as he placed a kiss on the bloody bite and then kissed me again.

"I love you, beautiful."

"I love you, Beau."
——————————————————————————