Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Arnav left the Airport and took one taxi to reach his brother-in-law's work place. He had his bags and suitcase with him, because he didn't want to go home alone. He wanted to enter his home with Shiyam and surprise his Di. Maybe he should even wait till her birthday and surprise his sister on her party. This is something he should definitely discuss with Shiyam. After all it wouldn't be a huge problem to spend some time somewhere else but the surprise would be huge for his Di. He would talk about this with Shiyam. He would know, what was the best to do.

He was so happy that his Di found this carrying and trustful husband. Shiyam was one men to whom Arnav was looking up. He didn't saw his own dad as his hero, but Shiyam was it because of his family values. Arnav was sure, one day when he decide to start his own family, he will do exactly the same like Shiyam. Protect and love his wife to the core.

Just like his brother-in-law did with his Di.

Arnav intended to be stronger than his father and to resist every seduction from other women outside his relationship. Once when he found the right woman, he will stick with her till his last breath. He will show to the world and himself that he is different than him. Prove, that he is not his father's son.

He hated himself for every similarity which he shared with the men who called himself his father.

Probably he lived with his wife somewhere in India, lucky with his new family. Or he would have even children with her. Arnav didn't care. Nor his Di cared about their dad. They cut anything with him, on the day when he left their mother. The only thing which was still present in Arnav's heart, was disappointment. There should be also one big part of hate inside him, but after so long time, there was only disappointment.

He decided that it was enough to think about this men, who is more a stranger than his father. He ordered the driver to drive first to the place where he always went before he drove to his home. His Di is like his second mother. She took care of him even she was so young. Arnav won't ever forget his Di's love and sacrifices. In all this time she found her strength in her religion and to honor this, Arnav always went to the place where his Di left her prayers.

He told the taxi-driver to drive directly to Mandir, where his Di always went. He hoped she wasn't there right now because if she sees him there, it would ruin his surprise. Arnav's lips formed to one small smile when he thought on his sister. His beautiful and soft Di. His Angel, his strength, his family, his everything. He would never allow somebody to hurt her. Never.

He enjoyed the drive through his town. How much he missed the smell of it. The busy people and the streets full of cars, rickshaws and bicycles. India was so different than USA. It was poor, but also full of love. Every stone, every plant, every being, seemed like it was placed by chance on the place it was, but this chaos has it's own order. Every part was important for the whole picture. Like the stars in the universe. Or the cells in our bodies.

They reached the Mandir and Arnav just wanted to pay the Taxi driver, when his eyes fell on the front of the taxi. He was caught from the appearance of one girl. She would have long hair and wore colorful clothes. She have this smile on her face and he could say what kind of girl she was, when he sees her clothing style.