Chapter 11

Chapter 11

One person stood outside the big house and her eyes bore into the walls. She looked, like she was trying to see through them. The anger and hate was written on her face. Her deep repulsion against the person inside, was in every part of her body. This person was Payal Gupta and she couldn't believe what she saw today.

***

Early in the morning, when Khushi wanted secretly to leave the house, she didn't know that her movements awoke Payal. Since then, Payal was following Khushi's every step. First Payal thought Khushi would steal something from her room and when she saw that Khushi took something from the chest, she tried her best to stay silent and not to move. She wanted to see what exactly Khushi wanted to take from her room. This was the perfect possibility to show Payal's parents that Khushi didn't fit into the family. For days Payal was looking for a good reason to make her parents hate Khushi and throw her finally out from their house. Now, was the right time to make Payal's dreams reality.

In the moment Khushi walked to her and placed some paper next to her, Payal pressed her eyelids firmer together and stopped to breathe. When Khushi touched her head and spoke...I love you Jiji...she realized that Khushi was planning to do something but she was not sure what. And actually Payal couldn't figure out what Khushi planed because she was fighting with her hate and nausea because of Khushi's touch.

She always hated Khushi. Always. There wasn't a day in her life, since Khushi was brought into the family, that she didn't hate her.

The way Khushi was always perfect and nice, showed Payal how deceitful she was. While Khushi spent her whole time with Payals parents, praying and cooking, Payal was spending her time with people outside her home. While Khushi was happy with her life and concentrating just on her family. Payal hated her life and wanted more. While Khushi was busy reading every wish from her parents eyes, Payal was busy with spending time with dubious persons on the other part of town, to make her wishes true.

Money. Money was what Payal wanted. What she was craving for. The day should come, when she didn't need, to turn every rupee. Her parents used their whole money in this bastard from the street and forgot, that they have one child. Yes, they buy Payal things too, but why should Payal share her money and possessions with Khushi? She is even not a real part of the Gupta family. Not by blood. She is just living with them, because Payal's dad Shashi Gupta have this big damn heart.

***

Payal stood there in the darkness and bury her fists into her clothes. She remembered the morning again and what happened after Khushi left the house.

***

She was happy when she realized that Khushi was about to leave her house. She was finally free from Khushi and hoped this wasn't a dream that will leave her with deep pain after she open her eyes and see Khushi's ugly face again. Then she remarked the paper next to her hand and wondered what was inside. What did Khushi wrote? She remembered how she opened the pleated paper and read the lines which were actually directed not only to her but to her parents too. Khushi's words disgusted her. She hated how nice Khushi always sounded, even in this damn, goodbye letter. Payal tried to control herself and continue reading and the next sentences took her breath away. This damn bitch was planning to marry and dared to write it in her goodbye letter.

And in this moment Payal realized what Khushi took out from the chest. It was her wedding saree. She stood up and dressed as fast as possible. Then she followed Khushi. Whatever Khushi planned to do, Payal wanted to see it with her own eyes. She decided to try to stop her, but when she reached the Temple, she was paralyzed.