Chapter eighteen-Sorry I can't

I got a bit more worried as the day carried on still not knowing exactly what Blair's friends had meant. After this whole situation happened I've been longing to talk to Blair. I've sent her a few texts but she hasn't replied or read them. It's now last lesson which means I have possibly the worst class ever in my opinion. I have Physics and in that lesson and I have a mid year test on what we've been learning about in that class.

***

When that dreadful class was over I walked out of lesson and saw Blair.

"Blair!" I called after her ignoring all the weird looks I was getting. She is walking through the hallway with her hair from her ponytail flipping side to side. Even from here I think I could still hear the clicks from her heels. 

After my last shout; when I'd just about gently grabbed Blair's arm she turned around.

"Hey, do you want to hang out?" I asked wanting to spend time with my beautiful girlfriend .

"Sorry I can't," She replied looking down at the ground.

"W-why? Is it me?" I questioned stuttering, my mind racing coming up with all different conclusions.

"What? No. Never!" Blair responded dragging me around a corner where no one would see us. She pulled me in to place a light kiss on my lips, I smiled slightly against her lips before kissing back. When we pulled away I looked into her eyes trying to work out all the intricate details.

"So, why can't we hang out?" I asked feeling the blush rise up to my cheeks as she entwined her hands in mine.

"I u-uh have detention," hearing her say that slightly nervous made me laugh.

"Hey! Why are you laughing?" She said pouting but not able to hide her slight giggles.

"Oh nothing," I replied smirking trying to look away.

Then she kissed me again. But this time she didn't pull away so quickly.

"What are you doing?" I mumbled against her lips.

"I'm not going to stop kissing you until you tell me what was so funny," she murmured back.

Instead of protesting I started to kiss her back. The kiss grew more heated as I pulled her closer to me feeling the sparks radiating throughout my whole body. She gently bit my lip asking for entrance whilst wrapping her arms around my waist. I opened my mouth slightly allowing her access. Our lips in perfect sync as we kissed more, with the kiss getting deeper Blair's hands trailed up and down my body making my stomach flip with each touch.

"Hahhumm," Someone growled angrily making an inhuman sound. We quickly pulled away and I'm sure in that moment that I was so red someone could've mistaken me for an actual tomato. I looked at who just interrupted us, it is Mr. Davis. Part of me wants to sigh of relief that it's not one of Blair's friends that saw us but another part also just wants the ground to swallow me up.

Mr. Davis is almost bald and is extremely old. He wears suits with mustard sort of brown elbow patches to pair with the off green yellowy shade of his actual suit with crossed lines threaded throughout.

"Hi Mr. Davis," Blair said not looking at all phased that he just saw us making out. I just stood there frozen in place and rubbing my arm awkwardly.

"Aren't you supposed to be in detention," he said adjusting his glasses giving Blair a pointed look "And you," he carried on in a snide voice now looking at me "You have detention to."

"F-for what? May I ask?" I replied timidly feeling the butterflies of anxiety rise in my stomach.

"One for making Blair late for her detention and two there is a rule about making out with students in the hallway it is highly inappropriate."

"But Addison didn't do anything. It was my fault I'm late for detention and I kissed her not the other way around," Blair protested in my honour, this made my heart swell with joy to see her defending me from getting dreaded detention.

"That might be very well so but I didn't see that, did I? So come on girls let's head to detention," he snapped back with a smug grin.

***

Detention was boring like last time, but now there was a woman who is new here. She came storming into the room so loudly I thought her heels would snap. Instead she shouted at us saying stuff like 'Stop messing around' 'Your not in primary school anymore' 'Your acting like toddlers being stupid'. If I'm honest I zoned out after a while not wanting to hear her exhausting voice anymore.

***

After detention Blair walked me home when a thought came rushing back to me.

"Do your friends know about us?" I asked curiously.

"No, why?" She questioned incredulously.

"No reason they must have just noticed that we've been hanging out more."

"Okay then?" She replied with a hint of wonder in her tone. Blair leaned down and kissed my lips tenderly before saying goodbye and walking to her home.

----------

I'm so sorry this part took ages to upload. I hope you enjoyed this chapter the next one should be up soon.

:)