26| Brothers When You Need Them

❛❛Thanks to my brothers,
I now have emotions. I became me.
So I'm me.❜❜

- Begin

๑☆゚.*・。゚๑

"Jihye!" His voice was as cheerful as ever as he came jogging towards her.

"Hello, Hoseok oppa," she greeted him.

"Let's get inside. We have a lot to talk about," he said, pointing to the cafe near them.

"Sure."

As they took their seats inside and ordered their favourite drinks, Jihye said, "It's weird how I keep meeting all of you here."

"All of us?"

"Taheyung and Seokjin oppa," Jihye explained. "I ran into Tae here and it turned out Jin oppa is dating my best friend."

"She's your best friend?" Hoseok almost snorted out his hot chocolate. "Her name's Minseo, right?"

"How do you know that?"

He grinned sheepishly. "Don't ask."

Jihye felt very curious but decided that there were more important things than that. "I wanted to talk to Yoongi oppa, too, but he's out with Jiminie."

"Yeah, he told me that Jimin had been planning this date for a long while now. They were just too busy with their individual stuff," he said. "So, what is it about?"

"It's... Junghyun."

Hoseok sensed the hesitation in her voice. "What about him? You can tell me freely."

"Have you been in touch with him since he left?"

"No. Have you?"

"I wasn't, not until recently." Jihye narrated the tale of the breaking of Jungkook's nose by his beloved elder brother.

"He did what?" This time Hoseok really choked, coughing for a minute or two before he could speak again. "But he loves Jungkookie so much."

"I know, that's what scares me the most. I already hate myself for coming between the brothers. I don't want them to separate like this because of me."

"How can I help?"

"I need to find Junghyun. And I need your and Yoongi oppa's help for it," Jihye requested. "You're his best friends, I know you can find him."

She continued on, "Just get me his address. I'll do the rest."

"Alright," Hoseok agreed. "We'll do anything to help you out."

"Thank you." Jihye felt her heart fill with gratefulness. "But I need his address before Jungkook returns."

Determination was evident in Hoseok's voice as he said, "On it."

๑☆゚.*・。゚๑

Five days had passed since Jungkook left for Japan and the loneliness was eating Jihye from the inside. The classes she once paid a lot of attention to, seemed boring. And hanging out with Minseo wasn't as interesting as it usually felt.

Sure, they texted each other from time to time and talked late into the night, but that just made her miss him even more. This was probably why long distance relationships didn't work out often. Your heart ached and you spent every second hoping something would bring back the action in your life.

And thankfully, in Jihye's life, something did.

Just four days after telling Hoseok that she needed Junghyun's address, Yoongi called Jihye in the evening.