29| Forever

❛❛I want you who makes eye contact with me.
I want you who wants me.❜❜

- Dead Leaves

๑☆゚.*・。゚๑

"Seriously, where are we going?"

Jihye asked the question for the umpteenth time and Jungkook replied with a smirk yet again. She sighed in frustration, knowing he wouldn't answer no matter what and sank back to her seat beside his while he drove silently.

"I won't tell you where we're going." He spared a glance at Jihye. ''But it'll be worth it." She felt anxious inside but tried not to let it show.

"If you say so." Jungkook's smirk turned into a gentle smile at her reply as he held her hand resting on her lap.

They got out of the car, and walked together towards an open area where there were other couples, too. Jihye didn't understand why there were so many people chatting happily, standing here and there or sitting together on the grass, without any specific purpose.

"Don't go any further," Jihye stopped walking all of a sudden. "Let's stay a bit behind the other people. I don't want to go right to the front."

Jungkook walked back to where she stood and said, "You're just like Jin hyung. Trying to avoid other people watching you."

"I'm not avoiding anyone's eyes, Jungkook," she replied. "I just want a little bit of privacy."

He intertwined his fingers with hers. "Of course. We won't be staying here long anyway." Jihye didn't even bother to ask him for explanations.

Jungkook suddenly checked his watch and smiled. All of Jihye's confusion was cleared when she heard a loud boom and sparkles of light flashed in the night sky.

It was a fireworks event.

A smile made its way on to Jihye's lips as she finally understood what his plans were. He had, like the wonderful person he was, brought her to one of her most favorite things. She felt Jungkook's presence behind her. As his arms wrapped around her waist, Jihye whispered, ''Thank you."

He rested his chin on her shoulder. ''Who told you I liked fireworks?"

He planted a kiss on her neck, before replying, ''Jimin hyung." Jihye's smile grew wider, knowing her brother would always remember her favourites even if they didn't see each other often.

And there would always be another person who remembered to make her happy, no matter what he had to go through because of that. "Is this a part of proving your love for me?"

He chuckled softly. "Whatever you want to call it, baby."

Glittering flashes kept wowing their eyes as they stood like that until the end of the event. But it was nothing compared to the fireworks in their hearts.

๑☆゚.*・。゚๑

"I guess it's time to go back, isn't it?" Jihye checked her watch. "It's late." They walked back to their car after the end of the event.

"Oh, but we're not going back to our apartment." He spoke with such an innocence in his voice that it was impossible for Jihye to believe she wasn't safe without even knowing his intentions.

"And I'm guessing you won't tell me where we're headed, either?"

His voice was full of sarcasm as he replied, "You know me well to the point where it's scary."

๑☆゚.*・。゚๑

Upon reaching the destination, Jihye's mouth fell open. ''That is one fancy hotel, Jeon Jungkook," the words escaped her mouth.

He chortled. "Anything for you."

Jungkook intertwined his fingers with hers. "If this keeps going on, I'm totally gonna be spoiled." They walked inside the hotel, where he had already booked a room.

''It will," Jungkook said, as a man guided them towards their room, gave the keys to Jungkook and left them at the door. He motioned her to open the door, and when she did, Jihye was awestruck.

"Forever," he finished by whispering into her ear and bringing her back to her senses. Jihye walked inside, followed by Jungkook, and he closed the door. She turned around, and kissed him. Gently, softly, as if there was no hurry.

But Jungkook had something else in mind.

He broke the kiss, took a strong hold of her waist and spun her around, pinning her against the door. Jihye looked into his eyes. There were emotions she couldn't explain. "I've controlled myself. Twice." He said, gaze fixated on her lips. "But tonight? I don't think I can."

Jihye felt herself smile as she wrapped her arms around his neck. "Don't," she whispered. "If you can't, don't. I've spent days longing for your touch, Jungkook. I can't have you not touching me now."

He leaned in, smiling at her response, but this time, it was different. It wasn't just a caress, it was full of desire. Their lips moved in sync, until he ran his tounge over her bottom lip, causing her to grant him entrance.

His hands roamed on her body, caressing all her curves. Hers rested on the back of his head, gripping on to his hair. They broke apart for a second to catch their breaths and Jihye subconsciously started to unbutton his shirt while he rested his forehead on hers.

She felt his hand on her back for a second and suddenly heard a zipping sound as her dress fell to the ground, leaving her in nothing but her undergarments. But Jihye wasn't shy this time - she knew what she wanted. She placed her hand on his Adam's apple before sliding it down his chest slowly.

As that earned a low, soft grunt from Jungkook, Jihye realized how unevenly they were both breathing. Jungkook stopped her hand from reaching any further down and caught it with his own, placing it on the side of his neck.

Jihye did the same with her other hand, tightly and he lifted her off the ground, causing her to wrap her legs around his torso. The soft sheets touched Jihye's back as he hovered over her.

"I love you, Jihye," he breathed and their noses touched. "And I want you to know that I always will."

Jihye smiled. "I know."

And with that, their lips touched once more.

๑☆゚.*・。゚๑

I'll leave the rest up to you to imagine in any way you want.

My plan, at first, was to write the whole scene. But the thing is, I usually don't and to be honest, can't. So I saved you the trouble of reading some cringe-y smut.

Sorry not sorry XD