11. Im just gonna.. Close my eyes for a bit...

Short summary: Peter get beat up and then falls from a building.

Peter leaned on a doorframe in the dark alley for support. He counted his breaths before closing his eyes and deciding to try and get home.

He shouldn't have done this. Mr. Stark was right. This wasn't his fight, he didn't have a chance.

The men with the alien-tech weapons was trained and obviously more experienced than Peter.

Peter stumbled over the street, almost falling over his own feet till he lent on a wall.

He slowly sat down on the concrete and put both of his hand on the bleeding injury on his right leg. They had blasted their guns right on it, and the suit had broken.

"Mr. Parker, you're loosing a lot of blood," Karen spoke and her voice screamed in his head, "Should I call Mr. Stark?"

Peter looked down at his leg and after the bloody sight he lent his head back on the wall. He new he wouldn't be able to get home like this. He knew he needed help.

Raindrops started falling down the sky and sounded like small explosions when they hit the concrete. After a while, the water started flushing down the blood on his injured leg and showed the fresh wound instead.

Some minutes went by as Karen patiently waited for an answer.

"Call Mr. Stark." He let go of his leg and put his hands over his eyes to cover the cameras that would show Mr. Stark his leg.

"Hey, punk I'm working, is it important?" Peter didn't have time to answer as Karen's annoying voice interrupted him.

"Mr. Parker is suffering from extreme blood loss, I reckon that he will pass out in a matter of minutes if not seconds."

"Peter!?" Tony yelled out and stood up with the phone in his hand trying to see the live picture that is supposed to appear on the screen, but it was covered by something.

Peter didn't answer, he was too busy trying to hold his hands over the eyes on the spider-suit when he felt himself drifting away. His head got heavy and he shook it in small shakes.

This is not happening right now. This is not happening right now. This is not happening right now. This is not...

"Im just gonna.." Peter whispered, "Close my eyes for a bit.."

"No! Peter?! Don't you dare zone out on me!" Tony yelled, "Dang it, kid! I'll take your suit again!" He continued, trying to keep Peter awake.

Peters began to feel relaxed and crumbled up on the ground, letting go of his hands on his eyes. He laid in foster position, not feeling the pain in his leg anymore.. He just drifted away, felt like he was floating. Right now, he honestly wouldn't mind having his suit taken away... He just wanted to get home and sleep.

Tony watched the screen on his phone clear up and he saw what Peter would've seen if he wasn't passed out.
Tony spotted the flesh wound on his leg and waited as the iron suit surrounded his body.

"Karen, location." He ordered and blasted himself out the window - not caring that the glass broke and shattered over the floor.

Minutes later he slowly landed on the concrete, creating small cracks around him.
He picked Peter up gently in bridal style and blasted the two of them away from the scene.

Should I make a part 2 of this?