Chapter 3 | the meeting

A/N

Hey guys! I uploaded early this time because I won't have the chance to upload tomorrow, on Friday, like I was supposed to. I hope you enjoy this chapter!

°¤~¤°¤~¤°¤~¤°¤~¤°¤~¤°¤~¤°¤~¤°¤~¤°¤~¤°¤~¤°¤~¤°¤~¤°¤~¤°¤~¤°¤~¤°¤~¤

I woke up in the afternoon since we stayed up pretty late. I couldn't hear any sound coming from downstairs so it meant that everybody was still sleeping. The first thing I did was looking at my messages, like every morning. I was pretty relaxed and happy since I wasn't completely awakened. However, my mood completely dropped when I saw a notification saying to not forget the cake for Tae's birthday... It was today...

With tears in my eyes, I went to the bathroom. The bathroom connected mine's and Kookie's bathroom so I took the opportunity to check up on him. Was he okay? Our poor little maknae counted a lot on his hyungs, but Tae the most. I opened his door and I saw him sleeping peacefully, his teddy bear between his arms. I sighed from relief and went to take a shower.

When I finished showering, I heard someone brushing their teeth. Jungkook. I got out and put a towel around my waist;

Me: Hey Kook, you all right?

Kook: I don't really know, Chim... I know it's an important day today but please, let's not talk about it... Crying is exhausting...

Me: Sure... Remember, we are meeting this Ji Ah girl tonight.

Kook: *whining like a baby* I'm not feeling like dressing up!

Me: No need, just try to not look like a zombie...

Kook: Fine... Hey, do you really want her in your bed because the way you talk to her is VERY suggestive bro!?

Me: I don't know her, though. Yes, she's pretty and sexy but I don't know her personality. She seems... special... different from the other girls... Even if I've wanted to get laid with every pretty girl in town, I don't feel like doing anything with her because it is certainly not gonna bring me anywhere...

Kook: It's true! However, the little maknae right in front of you is going to have fun with his pretty girlfriend tonight...!

Me: You bastard! YOU REALLY WANT ME TO KILL YOU! YOU ARE DISGUSTING!

He started laughing uncontrollably so I got out of the bathroom, slamming the door close. At least I made him laugh. That laugh, I will hold on to it because we might not hear it very often from now on... Anyway, I was really excited to meet this mysterious girl so I got ready. I chose a pair of black jeans, a black t-shirt, a black leather jacket, a black leather bag, and some black shoes. I went back to the bathroom to finish my morning routine and then headed downstairs, to the kitchen, to eat.

As I entered the kitchen, the tension that was in the room was putting a heavy weight on my shoulders. Everybody was careful to not say the wrong thing, to not make anybody burst in tears. Also, everybody was dressed in dark colors. I guessed that nobody felt like wearing anything colorful, even the little sunshine of the group. It was really depressing. I tried to make the atmosphere more comfortable;

Me: Hey... Good afternoon...

Hoseok: Hi Chim...

Me: Are you guys excited to meet Min Ji Ah?

All: WHAT!?

Me: Don't tell me you guys forgot!!! We're meeting her at 8 PM, remember?

Namjoon: Ah, yes. Actually, I think we're all excited, at least a bit...

Jin: I know we're not in the mood, but we could go take a walk around the city or something... To forget a bit?

Yoongi: That's not a bad idea but I wanna sleep...

Hoseok: We could go ice skating. We bought ice skaters for everyone last week!

Jungkook: Yes, why not. It sounds great!

Me: Well, we could go shopping first.

Yoongi: Why?

Me: Well, the girl "lost" her phone... We could go buy her a new one. We have enough money though!

Namjoon: Yes, why not.

Me: Well, let's finish eating and go.

We did all of that and we finished our activities at around 6 PM. We went to eat in a small restaurant and got ready to meet Ji Ah in the cafe.

°¤~¤°¤~¤°¤~¤°¤~¤°¤~¤°¤~¤°¤~¤°¤~¤°¤~¤°¤~¤°¤~¤°¤~¤°¤~¤°¤~¤°¤~¤°¤~¤

I woke up and did my morning routine for work. I went to work and worked until 6 PM. the day was boring, as usual. After that, I went back home to change and eat dinner. I changed into something else. I wore something prettier. Something a little bit showier... What!? Don't blame me! I was going to meet 6 handsome men and I didn't have a boyfriend! Actually, I was pretty satisfied with the result. I found myself pretty, for once!

I was wearing an oversized white tee with the card of the queen of heart printed on it, which ended at the middle of my thigh. Since the shirt was oversized, the left side of the collar of the shirt fell off of my shoulder, down to the middle of my anterior arm. Thereby, we could fairly see my red bralette, which was matching with the print on the queen of heart on my shirt. I paired this outfit with a pair of silver hoop earrings and a pair of over the knee black boots with heels. I did a natural makeup and straightened my hair. Then, I went to the kitchen and heated up the soup I had made during the weekend to eat it. At 7:30, I was already waiting for the bus at the bus stop. Luckily, nobody bothered me on my way to the coffee shop because I would've killed them. I was so nervous to meet the 6 guys that I was almost shaking. Actually, being outside alone was stressing me out but meeting new people was making me really anxious.

I arrived at the cafe, got out of the bus and entered the place. My eyes wandered around the coffee shop until it stopped on a group of noisy men. It's them... I approached them, trying to look the more confident as possible;

Me: Hmm, hello. I'm Ji Ah. Are you the guys I am supposed to meet?